Chapter 11 - A Cat's Toy

One particular afternoon, as Tigress engaged in an intense solo training session, I noticed a change in her demeanor. Her usually sharp movements were accompanied by a thoughtful expression, hinting at a mind engaged in more than just physical exertion. Intrigued and concerned, I decided to approach her.

"Tigress," I called out, respectful but determined. "Is everything okay? You seem... distracted."

Tigress turned to face me, her expression momentarily softening. "It's nothing. Just thoughts," she replied, attempting to brush off his concern.

I, however, wasn't one to be easily deterred. "If something's bothering you, I want to help. We're a team, right?"

Before Tigress could respond, a sudden rustle in the nearby bamboo grove caught their attention. Out of nowhere, Monkey, the playful and agile member of The Furious Five, swung down from the trees with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Ryan, my friend, you'll want to see this!" Monkey declared, holding up a photograph.

I squinted at the image, realizing with a mix of surprise and embarrassment that it was a candid shot of me and Tigress during a training session. The photo captured a moment when Tigress had demonstrated a move, and me, in my attempt to mimic her, had stumbled, resulting in a light-hearted, albeit slightly awkward, scene.

"What's the big idea, Monkey?" I exclaimed, my face turning several shades of red.

Monkey chuckled, thoroughly pleased with himself. "Just adding a little spice to the training routine! You two make quite the love duo, don't you think?"

Tigress, her earlier distraction momentarily forgotten, shot Monkey a stern look. "Monkey, we have more important matters to attend to. Give that back to Ryan."

But Monkey, living up to his name, swiftly dodged Tigress and leaped away, the photograph held high above his head. "If you want it back, you'll have to catch me!"

And just like that, the training courtyard transformed into a playful chase. Tigress, with her exceptional speed, pursued Monkey through the bamboo groves, while I was torn between annoyance and amusement, joined in the pursuit.

As the trio weaved through the foliage, the initial concern that had prompted me to approach Tigress was momentarily forgotten.

Eventually, Monkey relented, handing the photo back to me with a mischievous grin. "Just a bit of friendly fun, my friend. Don't take it too seriously!"

I found myself lost in contemplation. Tigress, with her powerful yet graceful movements, was a constant source of fascination for me. But it wasn't just the physical prowess that intrigued me; it was the subtle touches, the almost imperceptible brush of her fur against my skin during our training sessions. The way that she was vicious but gentle last night and she was so happy sucking on my cock.

Each touch lingered in my mind like a gentle echo.

Tigress, with her stoic demeanor, had become a puzzle I yearned to solve. Her touches spoke a language I couldn't fully decipher, was it lust, or extremely horniness?

In the stillness of the night, I found myself repeating a code, a silent assurance that echoed in the depths of my mind: "I won't be Tigress's toy. I won't be Tigress's toy." It was a reminder, a promise to myself that I wouldn't be swept away by the currents of emotions without understanding their origin and destination.

I decided it was time to confront Tigress, to unravel what the fuck happened last night. I sought her out in the tranquil training courtyard, determined to bring clarity to the unspoken nuances that had woven themselves into our interactions.

As I approached, my heart pounding with a mix of apprehension and determination, a voice rang out from behind me. "Ryan, wait up!"

I turned to see Po, the ever-enthusiastic Dragon Warrior, bounding toward me.

"Ryan, buddy! Master Shifu asked me to call you for lunch. Dumplings today!" Po exclaimed, his eyes lighting up at the mention of his favorite food.

For a moment, I hesitated, torn between the pressing need to confront Tigress. With a sigh, I nodded, a small smile playing on my lips. "Sure, Po. Dumplings sound great."

As we walked together towards the dining hall.

As I settled at the table, my thoughts lingered on the events of the previous night.  I couldn't believe that I, Ryan, had shamefully allowed Tigress to go down on my cock and eagerly made me orgasm. The vivid memory played in my mind like a reel of embarrassment, each frame accompanied by a cringe of self-reproach.

Trying to shake off the memory, I focused on the plate of dumplings in front of me. But even the enticing aroma couldn't override the unease that gnawed at my appetite. The dumplings, once a favorite, now seemed like an unappetizing mound of dough.

As I hesitated to pick up my chopsticks, Master Shifu, with his keen perception, noticed my distraction. "Ryan, is something troubling you?" he inquired, his wise eyes fixed on mine.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, mentally debating whether to share my predicament. Before I could utter a word, I noticed Tigress glancing in my direction, her gaze inscrutable. It was as if she silently communicated not to reveal anything.

I took a deep breath and mustered a weak smile. "Oh, no, Master Shifu, everything's fine. Just lost in thought, that's all."

Shifu studied me for a moment, his gaze piercing through the facade I tried to maintain. "Sometimes, sharing your concerns can lighten the burden, Ryan. We are a family here, after all."

I nodded appreciatively but couldn't bring myself to reveal the awkward encounter. Instead, I glanced at the dumplings, my appetite diminishing with each passing moment.

Tigress, her usually stoic expression unchanged, approached the table, her keen eyes assessing the situation. "What's the matter, Ryan? Aren't you hungry?" she asked, her voice neutral.

I fumbled for an excuse, my cheeks flushing. "Uh, no, Tigress. Just not in the mood for dumplings, I guess. They're... too hot!" I stammered, seizing the first excuse that came to mind.

Tigress raised an eyebrow, a flicker of skepticism in her eyes, but she remained silent. I couldn't meet her gaze, and my heart pounded with the weight of the unspoken truth.

As the meal continued, I mechanically pushed the dumplings around my plate.

I made my excuse to leave the dinner table and I caught a glimpse of Tigress out of the corner of my eye. She just sat there and her tail curled and uncurled. There was something different about her, a subtle air of excitement that was only between us.

She just stared at me, her eyes gleaming with a cheeky yet a lustful sparkle. Without a word, a small, almost imperceptible smirk played on her lips.

Caught off guard by the unexpected shift in her demeanor, I felt a warmth rising to my cheeks and my cock hardening.

Unable to decipher the meaning behind that cheeky smirk, I stammered, "I...uh, I think I'll go take a shower now." My attempt at nonchalance sounded feeble even to my own ears.

Tigress didn't respond verbally, but her eyes followed me as I briskly walked away.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/56312980/chapters/143073793