2

After 2 weeks

Still Alessandro pov

It's been two weeks since I saw her i remember every feature of my feisty babygirl. Her lips on mine her body under my touch everything.

Her seducing eyes which are blue as deep ocean are really toxic like they have many things to convey.

As I was thinking of her then Ron entered the room.

"King we found her today". He said.

I smricked "well it took you two weeks to find out about her seriously Ron".

"Your love is a mystery king we can't find a lot about her but here is the information about her which we got". He said and submitted the file to me.

I opened the file and started at the pic of my babygirl who is just like an angel in black dress.

"When did you take this picture". I asked him.

"This morning when she is going to college". He replied.

Name: Bela Sharma

Name: Bela Sharma

Age : 20

Parents: RADHIKA SHARMA

Study: MBA IN BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION

College: xxx national University

Work: at a cafe near her college

Nationality: Indian

"Why there is not a lot of stuff about her". I asked.

"I just got these and don't know why no one knows about her she keeps her life very secret". He replied.

"Okay you may leave". I said to him and looked at the picture of my amore.

I was just staring at her picture I don't know for how long she just wrapped me around her pinky.

I can do anything for her even burning the hell down there i can do that.

Fuck mi amore I will make you mine at any costs and I am coming to see you today. I thought with a smrik on my face.

I kept her pic as wall paper of my phone she is damn hot in her attire she is wearing today.

Maybe some Indian attire but she is deadly gorgeous with her cute hairstyle and her dress.

She is totally covered from top to bottom which I like last time she wore jeans and white crop top. Which is also covering her whole body.

It is better if she keeps her style in the way I don't want any other bastard to look at her the way I do.

I don't hesitate to rip their heads off and pluck their eye balls out.

After keeping her photo in frame. I sent those pics to my mom and dad as i want them to know how serious I am about this girl.