3

Alessandro pov

I took her hand in my hand and walked out as my parents and sister had followed us after.

While going out she tried to get out of my grip.

"Leave me". She said and tried to remove my grip on her hand.

"Never bambina(baby). You are mine from day one and you will be mine till eternity". I said.

Suddenly I felt a sting on my hand. "ahhh. Cazoo (fuck)".

Here comes my feisty kitten She bit my hand and removed my grip on her hand.  She ran into the house as fastly as she could. 

"ONLY A MAD PERSON WILL MARRY YOU MR. GRUMPY COLD". she shouted and went inside the mansion.

Fuck her dress back it is really tempting it is totally backless with laces tieing I wish I could take her with me right now but no i will wait for one week so that I can take her with me as my wife

Enjoy your life this one week kitten after that you are going to be devil's prey every night and i wish to listen to your cursing while I pound deep into you. 

While I was thinking.  My sister Rebecca has started giggling while saying. "well Mr. grumpy cold your bambina(baby) has gone now".

"Dare to call me that again Rebecca". I shot her a glare but she didn't stop giggling.

"Come on brother i just love your choice she will be great with you as I can see how wipped you are. Glad you thought of a serious relationship". She said and hugged me.

Then my dad came towards me and patted on my back "don't let her shed any tears son she is my friend's daughter and any disrespect towards her then I will make your legs numb".

"Don't worry dad I loved her before knowing that she is your friend's daughter and about shedding tears i can't promise you as she can shed tears in different situations". I said to him in a low voice as my mom and sister are also here.

To my luck i received a punch in my stomach. Great just wow.

Getting punched is going to be routine I think whenever I see my babygirl i will be getting punches. With that happening we want to go to the mansion.

BELA POV

I don't know what happened to me i let him kiss me that bastard ahhhhhh haaaa my first kiss is gone mummyyyy. 

Fuck my life my life is literally fucked and this fucker took my first kiss i will beat his ass out when I see him.

No no Bela you can he has gun if he kills you then no no no no........

You have to be strong. But he is really scary. Let's not think about him.

After 2 weeks

It's been two weeks since I had seen that scary person. Anyways I was in my line checking whether any persons are following me or not.