13

Alessandro POV

"What do you mean by that Ron..?". I questioned him.

"King that actually....". He started suttering which i hate most.

"Shut up and speak out in a way so that I can understand what you are saying Ron don't test my patience". I asked him again.

"King Russian group has blowed our head ware house in Russia. They sent a letter saying that they will snatch the position from you King". Said Ron.

"Dogs will bark take care of them and make sure it doesn't happen again do you understand". I asked him.

"Yes King but King i think you should see this". He showed me a clip.

*
*
*
"Video playing"
*
"Hi my buddy did you see what I did to your ware house. I will do more worse than this. I will snatch your power, position and your wife she is damn sexy in that red bridal dress and even today she is sexy and hot in that pink saree after killing you i will make her my sex slave and have a heartful sex with her that too not for a night for every fucking night I will be in her fucking her like as I need".
*
He told and offed the video.
*
*

"Cazzoo, find this Bastard i want him in my basement and i am goona give him a torture him till death but I will not let him die". I said Ron.

He nodded his head and "Noted King". He said.

"Find him Ron I don't know how he will pay for laying eyes on what is mine and tie him in the basement.

Don't give him any food pluck his nails out and cut his finger.

Chop his dick off and shove it in his throat.

Make cuts on his skin and put pepper on his skin.

I am going to give him a slow painful death.

So not only he but every one will have fear to l....".

While saying I heard a glass breaking sound.

I came out immediately from the office and saw my sweetheart going up stairs while running.

"Ron make sure you take care of what I said to you". I told him and ran after my kitten.

Sure she is one because she is running very fast.

With that i saw her going in our room.

I reached her and she immediately started closing the door.

I kept my hand in middle. "kitten don't let me hurt you leave if I use my full force to open the door forcefully you will get hurt which I don't want so move aside". I tried explaining her.

Being stubborn she doesn't listen to me so i applied a little pressure and opened the door.

And my kitten stumbled back and balanced her self.

Then she started running around the room as me chasing her.

Then she climbed on bed to escape from me but while jumping on other side she lost her balance and I caught her.

With that I took her in my arms and caged her on the bed.

She is panting heavily and here goes her chest up and down which is hella hot.

What will she look like when she pants like this while I am ramming in side her.

Damn I can feel the tent forming in there.

With that i rested my head in neck and started taking her intoxicated scent.

She smells heaven. After seconds she started pushing me and scratching me.

"Leave me you bastard. You are a psycho leave me I don't wanna live with you". She started shouting.

"Shhh..... Calm down kitten". I started to coo her but she didn't listen to me.

She started pushing me with force.

"I am sorry sweetheart". With that I pinned her hands beside her head and locked her legs with mine.

I cannot trust my sweetheart when I do things she will kick me.

With that i pressed my lips on her lips and stayed there.

I can sense she is calm now because she is processing what I am doing.

Then i started moving my lips on her. First I took her upper lip followed by the lower lips and started sucking on them.

I can say she tastes divine. I continued suking on her lips they are very tasty and she started struggling under me.

My kitten came to her senses. With the last suck on her both lips I backed off and kept my forehead on her forehead and started breathing.

"Now listen to me. I know why you are calling me psycho but I want to make sure. Is it because what I said earlier". I asked her.

"Orelse what Haan you are a monster". Before she can even start again.

"Listen to me sweetheart your life is in danger my enemies are trying to kill you as a warning he blowed our warehouse in Russia". I said her.

She started listening like a kid I took this chance and started leaving her hands and shifted my weight on one elbow and kept another hand beside her as support and started talking again.

"He is trying to take you away from me sweetheart. And I want you like an oxygen. I can't let any one have you.

I may sound like a psycho to you but I don't care about that all because I love you mi amore".

___________________________________________________

I know short but not my fault.

U guys are not voting.

So vote this 🗡️🔪🗡️🔪🗡️🔪🗡️🔪

Bye amoreeeeeesssssss

Love you Alllll.

Ummmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.........💋💋💋😘😘😘