6

ALESSANDRO POV

After paying the bill I dragged her towards the car and opened the door for her to sit inside the car as she sat there.

I went to the other side and sat in the car and closed the door.

I was really furious like how can she compare their wedding with funeral.

I kept my eyes closed as I was trying to control my anger but it was not at all happening.

Then I looked at my princess there she is looking all pissed while using her phone.

I don't care what she is doing I just pulled her on my lap. And wrapped my hands around her tiny waist.

Her eyes widened and immediately kept her hands between us to keep the distance.

But I ignored it and buried my self deep in her neck as i inhaled her scent.

And I said. "remember sweet heart you will be mine for ever and don't ever think of running away from marriage". I said and i remembered something.

"And kitten i forgot to say you something". I said as I i traced my hand on the hair that are her face tucking then back of her ear.

And went near her ear whispering "any guess".

She shivered under my touch and I came back to see her face which is very cute as her eyebrows collided together and her lower lip formed a pout.

"Don't stress your brain too much I was saying that we are getting married day after tomorrow". That's it she widened her eyes.

Next second I see the tears coming out from her eyes. And she pushed me and went to the corner of the seat snuggling her self.

"What... Why.... Why do you want to marry me please you cannot marry me please.....  Leave me i will do anything you say but I cannot marry you my uncle he... he.. just wants to see me suffering please let me go". She pleaded me.

I went near her and took her hands in my hands "don't sweetheart I doing it just for our good and your good so don't think too much and we are getting married day after tomorrow OKAY". I said as soft as possible because I can't scare her.

I should handle her carefully so that I have to gain her trust and made her fall for me.

"Now go and be ready for day after tomorrow". I said as we reached her mansion.

She went out while crying i swear she will never cry after marrying me.

I will treat her like queen. And about those bastards who are treating her like maid in the mansion.

They will pay for what they are doing. And punishing them is up to my babygirl.

I will do as she wishes.

BELA POV

What the fuck is he even saying no.. no....  He.. he can't marry me but I can do nothing.

Come on bela you have to think something so that you can escape the marriage.

As I am thinking those three bitches as in the hall waiting for me.

"Oo you are here listened that you are getting out of our eyes within day after tomorrow". Asked my bitch sister.

"Why are you all doing this to me. What did I even do wrong to you guys that you have to marry me off to that devil". I asked them.

But instead of answer a tight slap landed on my face it was my aunt.

"Be greatful bitch we are feeding a free loader like you in our house and we are even marrying you off so don't expect more you bitch". She said.

"Ofcourse and you are just like an auction piece as we know that KING will like you so that we asked you to come home early that day". Said my uncle which shocked me.

He continued saying "i already know that MR. WOODBEAD was sent his men to follow you and I got to know that he likes you. So I arranged a dinner with him in which I planned to say him that he is going to marry my daughter but I know he will choose you which benefits me more".

"And you are of no use for us but came use to our company because we are selling you for our company benefit" said my sister.

"And don't you dare to run away from here" said my aunt.

With that she pulled my hair and thrown me in my room saying.

"I know your little brain is thinking of running away but remember that that company under our name is your father's and you don't want your father's hardwork and other employees work to be vain right".

With that she left me locking me in my room.

What should I do now.

That company is my dad's hard work.  And I can't let innocent employees to me unemployed because of the funds loss.

If WOODBEAD company helps our company then they all will be saved. 

No matter what I can't let innocent employees suffer because of my selfish decision.

I went and took my mom and dad's pic out and hugged it.

"I wish you both are here.  I wish that I would have died on the same day as you both. I wish I can stop everything that is going in my life. I wish mom and dad I wish". With that i cried a lot.

TIME SKIP.

I don't know when I slept but I was on the cold floor I went to the washroom to freshen up.

I washed my face as i looked my self in the mirror.

I cannot remember my self who is 14 years of age having a great time with her parents. 

As I was thinking of how my parents are died I can't remember anything about that.

I lost the memory of that day. As everytime I tried to remember it I will get panik attack.

And I washed my face ignoring the thought in my mind and went out while drying my face.

I had seen the time in my phone. It is past mid night.

I sighed as I was totally not in mood to eat.  As i haven't eaten anything since the morning.

I decided to alteast eat some pasta so I went down in the kitchen to make some.

After reaching kitchen i cooked some pasta and ate it there it self.

I washed the dishes and went in my room. And started reading the book.

Only the books are my friends from past 6 years as i lost interest in talking with any one from the day I lost my parents.

I started reading don't know for how long.

Hey guys.

As I wrote some chapters before ahead so that I can peacefully study for my exams.

Don't worry i will post chapters once in 4 days.

Vote.

Follow.

Comment.

If you have any things to sugges me then feel free to say your ideas.

Love you amoreeeeee 😘😘😘😘😘