14

BELA POV

What the fuck is happening in my life. I can't tolerate this anymore.  I talked to myself and started going towards his office.

I gonna ask him face to face today.

Yes Bela you can do it. 

As I reached his office I took a deep breath and barged inside the office.

"Mr mafia do you think........". While I was shouting I saw him and his guards staring at me.  Then i cleared my throat and stood there awkwardly.

"Yes sweetheart.  Why did you call me so sweetly". He asked me with a smrick.

Did he think that I can't scold him or my voice in front of his guards.

"I want to talk with you".

"Hmm give me 5 min baby till then sit on my seat queen". He said.

"Okay". With that I went and sat on his office seat seriously it is so comfortable and soft.

Then i noticed there are some files in front of me on the table.

Then my eyes fell on the R corporation files and started reading it.

Then I found some wrongs in the account transactions.

Then I took the pencil which was on the table and took am empty paper and started doing the accounts.

I have observed a lot of mistakes in the transactions so I started calculating them.

As I went on calculating how much time has passed but I completed the whole file.

When I looked up from the file and there he is staring the sole out of me.

"You look hot while working babygirl". He told me.

"Ok then may I know that why are staring the shot out of me like you will eat me any time".  I asked him.

"Sweetheart even I wanna eat you but when I do it you will be screaming and moaning my name.  I will make sure that I will make your mind go blank with pleasure where my mouth will be on your pussy tounge on your cunt and my one hand will be on your thigh and the other one on your breasts.  While your will be just a moaning mess". He said with out any shame. 

Making me to open my mouth wide. And again he told. "And your pretty mouth will be on mine after eating you where you will taste your self how sweet you will be". He continued with out any shame.

"SHUT UPPPPPP........   Don't you dare to imagine any dirty stuff with me in your dreams. I will kill you if you do so". I warned him.

"My little Vixen you cannot even think what I will imagine with you in my dreams do you want me to tell you......".

With that he came in front of me and pulled me up from his chair i don't know from how long I have been sitting.

Then I slightly pushed him to which he did not even bulge.

Then he pulled me close to his chest and I can see my stupid heart beat doing gangnam dance in me.

Then he slowly pulled me by my waist towards him and raised me a little and made me sit on the table.

And he parted my legs away and stood dangerously close to me.

And continued "in my dreams you will be sucking my cock like a good little girl your are for daddy.  And you will be riding me. You will kiss me and love me like you do. Then I will be resting my head on your chest where we will be having our cute talks which are lovely to me. And not only having sex but we will make love in my imagination sweetheart".

He said me while resting his fore head to my fore head and lips only a paper thin distance.

Then I remembered why I came here. So I kicked his head with my forehead and he screamed.

"Mr. Mafia listen I wanna go out you cannot keep me as a hostage here I and getting suffocated and I am not asking permission from you I am just saying you that you can never keep me locked and I am going out". With this i pushed him and came to the room running.

With that I went into the washroom to take a shower as I wanna go out cause I wanna fucking clear my head from the last one week.

As i completed the shower i came and stood in front of the mirror and Started getting ready. As i applied kajal there he came and stood back of me while keeping his shirt buttons.

"Don't you have manners to come out fully dressed from the closet". I asked him  

"What can I do when my wife takes all my senses when I am with her". He replied to me.

"BATTAMEEZ". I said and came away from the mirrorad took my dupatta to go out.

Her OOTD

Her OOTD

Author POV

With that she came out of the room and she went downstairs towards the main gate.

Where the guards stopped her.  "Queen you are not allowed out side it's king's order". He told.

"What do you mean now I have to take permission for everything from you also I asked you respectfully so open the gate or else or else I don't know what I will do". Bela asked.

"Sorry queen but we cannot disobey king's order he will not spare us queen". He again replied.

Then she listened a voice. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ALONE WHEN YOUR KING IS WITH YOU AMORE".

__________________________________________________________

HEY AMOREEEEEESSSSSSS

I AM BACK.....

HEHEHEHHE.......

OKAY
OKAY
NOW DON'T CURSE YOUR AUTHOR......
It's just I forgot my password which troubled me from writing so yup here it is another one.

And please let your cutie author know how you feel about the story from your precious comments and from here on I will be uploading chapter for every week.

And please ......

Vote.......
Comment.........

And FOLLOW ME 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

LOVE YOU AMOREEEEEESSSSSSS 😘😘😘😘😘 BYE