15

AUTHOR POV

Then she listened a voice. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ALONE WHEN YOUR KING IS WITH YOU AMORE".

there he comes fully dressed behind her and walked towards her in the motion and stood in front of her.

"You have your husband at your service sweetheart why do you even need to go alone". He said while taking her hand into his.

And then started walking toward the car and opened the front door for her and made her seated. 

Then he went towards the driver to take the keys and sat beside her.

Then he told to the guards.  "Follow us from the safe distance of 2 meters".

He then started the car and started driving.

BELA POV.

"What did you think about yourself". I asked him angrily.

"Of course your husband sweetheart". He said with a slight smrick on his face.

I wish I could punch his face as hard as I can.

I just huffed and looked outside the window. After some minutes he stopped before a mall.

He came out and opened the door for me.  "Don't need to be behave like a gentle man when you are not one". I said to him.

"Not for others babygirl only for you". He said and closed the door.

I just walked away from him and into the mall.  And he just followed me.

I don't know where should I even go he is eating every brain cell in my head and I can't focus on anything.

As I was walking I looked at a Valentino store and the dress on the mannequin attracted me a lot.

I silently walked into the store and called a girl to show me the dress.

As she removed the dress from mannequin and gave it to me.

In this mean time that stupid mafia had came nd sat one the couch like a king.

And said to the girl "show her the best designs you have got and I don't want any one in the store for the rest of our shopping". He said.

So rude but the girl replied shiveringly "yes king".

And ufff the place is empty except me, him bodyguards and the store employees.

"What do you think you are doing Mr.mafia, this is a public place any one can be here you cannot do this". I told him in my voice. 

The less he bothered but replied. "I want a peaceful atmosphere sweetheart and I don't want anyone to see you here go and do trial of the dress and buy what ever you want".

"Oo you don't want any one to see me but what about your bodyguards don't you mind if they see me". I asked him.

"They don't have death wish babygirl.  Now go and change". He said.

As I don't wanna spoil my mood i went inside the trial room and wore the dress.