30

omfg THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.2k.

Bruh.

How. I remember it being 1k like...a few weeks ago??

I just realized there should be less people because wellston is rlly hard to get into....don't mind me editing the previous chapters AHAHHAHAHAA

There's a Z*ke appearance, however I have censored all of them dw :)

-----

"Achoo!"

"Why are you sneezing?!"

"F*cking hell, we're in between the floor and the ceiling! Crawling through the f*cking vents!"

"It was your idea anyways."

"You're making it sound like we're playing Among Us...."

"THIS IS LITERALLY AMONG US BUT DIFFERENT."

"Define 'different'."

"Ugh, there's no arguing with you."

"Just admit I'm right lolol"

They aren't sure that the other students can't hear them through the ceiling, but Isen just hopes that if the other teams do, they think it's in another classroom adjacent to theirs. Or maybe even on the next floor.

"This has got to be the dumbest smart idea you've ever thought of, Wyatt."

"I know, right? Not to mention, the time when we got caught by A-"

"Wait, what?" Isen turns around suddenly. "What'd you say?"

"Yeah Wyatt, tell Isen what you did."

"Shut up, Misa! You were the ones that wanted to do it!"

"It was your idea!" Crail interrupts.

"Ughhh."

"Just tell me, goddamnit." Isen facepalms, then looks down. "Wait, shush. We're in the hallway. You can tell everyone at night."

"Why at night?" Blyke grins.

"...as a bedtime story?" Isen says questionably. "I don't know."

"OH SH*T, I FORGOT A-" Wyatt panicks. "NOOooooOOOoo-!"

"Ssshhhh, no spoilers for the bEdTiMe sToRy!" Juni smiles evilly.

Blyke blasts open the vent and jumps out, steadying himself with his lasers.

"Quickly, now." Isen says. "We don't know if the other teams are in this hallway too."

Soon enough, everyone (well, at least, their little team of ten) had gotten out of the vents. 

"HAHAHA, YOU'RE COVERED IN DUST!" Isen laughs as Blyke shushes him. 

"Shut up! Let's go, guys." Blyke motions towards the cafeteria door. 

They hurry through the theater hallway as they look around. Misa pulls open the door, and to their surprise, there is no one there. 

"They must be hiding." Yuline whispers.

Terrence shrugs and taps Roland and Evie, all of them turning invisible as they run as silently as possible into the cafeteria.

"THERE!" a voice shouts. A very familiar, disgusting, excruciating-to-hear, earrape voice. The voice of Z*ke, who'd noticed the door opening just slightly but not the three invisible students who snuck out of it.