The Hindered Escape

Warning: The next chapter contains scenes with explicit sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Please leave your comments and votes in the story. It will help me a lot to have more visibility and motivation. Thank you!

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Her body was slick and glowed under the cascading hot water and the light of a few floating candles. Her arms were crossed over her chest, her forearms squeezing her rounded breasts. Laurel closed her eyes and let the stream of water wash the foam from her hair. She hadn't realized that Severus was watching her from the bathroom door: his rapt eyes fixed on her golden figure embroidered with soap bubbles, fixed on the curve of her buttocks, on the firmness of her thighs. He was fascinated as he watched the water run down her legs and end up on the tiled floor, bouncing, filling the bathroom with noise, steam, isolating his mind from the outside world.

Laurel reached out her hand to turn off the brass faucet and it was then that she realized the presence of her beloved. Smiling, she called him with a languid nod and Severus didn't take long to leave his robes on the bathroom floor, eagerly stepping in the large walk-in shower.

He gently pushed Laurel's hair behind her neck. His fingers brushed her tender, wet skin, making her shiver despite the hot water.

"I wouldn't mind sharing a bath before we leave". - She purred as she felt Severus' mouth on her neck, tongue gently lapping up the droplets of water, barely brushing her skin, like a whisper.

"I say we have time". - He answered, as his hands slowly wandered up her arms.

Laurel smiled, stopping him.

"Turn around". - She commanded, placing her hands on Severus' torso, she manoeuvred him just where she wanted him, standing under the spray, his ebony black hair clinging to his scalp, falling in sleek strands to his pale shoulders.

Laurel stared at his broad, scarred back and couldn't help but remember the crack of the whip on her own. Many months had passed since that day, they had shared many stories, many kisses, many sleepless nights. She had almost forgotten that in the eyes of the outside world, and especially the Death Eaters, Severus was still her captor.

And he had captured her indeed, binding her to him with a chain stronger than iron or steel.

She hugged him tight, resting her cheek on his back, her arms around his waist. The water sloshed down their bodies adding heat to their cool skin. They stayed silent for a long time, enjoying the warm contact of their bodies, swaying slightly to an imaginary rhythm, their heads full of the illusion of freedom.

Laurel stepped back, grabbed the soap and bath sponge and began lathering his shoulders, his back, working her way down his legs. Severus kept his eyes closed, his senses focused on the movements of the woman's hands, on the sound of the water, on the slightly bubbling sensation of the foam on his body.

The woman started kneading his scalp, washing the long hairs, massaging his head and Severus gave a delighted groan of pleasure.

"That's it, pet. You are very good with your hands".

"You know that better than anybody". -Laurel laughed, turning his body around, facing him and she started to lather his prominent erection with firm strokes.