Endgame

The boys were locked up in a giant cage with no way out as they failed their mission and also their little sister wasn't even with them.

"How did we get captured?" Raph asked concerned. "We did exactly what pops taught us!"

"Maybe this is exactly what dad wanted. Maybe this is our destiny!" Mikey said.

"Locked in a cage, failed in our mission, held for ransom by the Foot and none of us gave him grandchildren!" Leo exclaimed as he hugged his knees. "Somehow I think he wanted more!"

"Maybe we didn't stay true to the Hamato ways!" Raph said as he sits up from the ground. "Dad taught us wisdom is within us! We just need to focus...meditate deeply... and our path will be revealed."

"Olm's law..." Donnie said as the others looked at him. "Sorry, could you guys hear that?"

Mikey was starting to get worried about Renai as he looked over for her.

"Guys, I'm worried about Renai! What if she's hurt? What about her sleep visions? She'll be so scared and terrified!" Mikey said in panic as Leo put a hand on his shoulder.

"Mikey, she's gonna be okay and once we get out of here then we'll be there for her and we always will!" Leo said.

"You're right Leo!" Mikey said as the boys started to meditate together.

Meanwhile, Renai woke up from her sleep vision as she breathes heavily and started to calm down a little bit.

"It's okay Ren, it was just another sleep vision! Daddy will come and save me in no time!" Renai said to herself as she started to meditate.

With Draxum and the Foot Clan soldiers as they were getting massages right now.

"Another excellent idea of mine!" Draxum said as he gets a massage from Foot brute. "Bathing in the mystic energy will fill me with the strength to wield the dark armor. My legs are getting jealous!"

As he growled in annoyance of how they're being treated. "It's for the greater evil. The greater evil." Foot lieutenant whisper to him.

"They think I have a piece of the dark armor?" Splinter asked slowly as he started searching for it in the kitchen and April helping him out.

"The Foot lieutenant said it's the possession of Hamato Yoshi, last descendant of the Hamato Clan!" She explained while throwing stuff all over the place. "AKA Lou Jitsu, AKA you!"

"So do you have it or not?" She asked him in annoyance.

"Oh, sure!" He said as he rolled his eyes and looked all over. "I bet it's just lying around the house somewhere! Maybe it's this bacon press, this trivet or my number one huggy pillow!" April pushes him away as she hears the teapot boiling, noticed it.

"Hey Splints, what about this freaky tea kettle?"

"You mean Old Skully? No, he's been in a delightful part of the Hamato family for generations! Isn't that right, Skully?" He asked as he turned it around to the other side as purple smoke comes out of it. "Oh boy...!"

Splinter held up the teapot in his hands and looked at it. "I can't give the Foot Clan soldiers the teapot! It will doom all humanity!"

"But they have your kids!" April said.

"You're right! My family must come first, I will give them the teapot!" He said.

"But that will doom humanity!" She shrieks as she thought of something that came to her mind. "Maybe there's an answer in those dusty old scrolls of yours!"

"Wait! That's it!" Splinter said as he jumps, lands on the ground. "The scrolls will solve my dilemma! And whatever they tell us to do, it's not awful!" He said.