Renai's New Sleep Vision

Renai couldn't sleep at all that night, as she was starting to have sleep visions of Shredder and it scared her a lot.

"No! Please!" Renai mumbled to herself in her sleep as she was breathing heavily and started to sweat a little bit.

Renai's Nightmare:

Shredder had gotten splinter chained up as he looked at the rat with his eyes glowing pink.

"Hamato Yoshi, you're essence will be mine!" Shredder said.

Renai was running through everywhere looking for her rat father and she was all alone.

"Dad, where are you?" She asked as she searched everywhere. She stopped and heard screaming, Renai recognized that scream from somewhere.

She sees shredder taking her father's essence away as splinter screamed in pain even louder than ever.

"No! Daddy!" Renai shouted. Shredder looked straight at her with his glowing pink eyes. He put up a glass cage for her so she couldn't get to him.

"Don't hurt my daddy!" Renai yelled through the glass cage as she was punching it to open but it didn't work.

"You're weak father's essence is mine!" Shredder said as splinter started to get sucked out.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Splinter screamed in pain again as Renai was in tears right now.

"Daddy!" She shouted out. Splinter passed out on the ground and unconscious.

Renai woke up screaming and crying, breathing heavily as she looked at her hands. Splinter heard her scream as he came into her bedroom to check up on her.

"Renai, what's wrong?" The rat father asked as his turtle daughter couldn't stop crying.

"Oh Daddy, I just had a nightmare about shredder taking your essence away and you screamed in pain!" Renai said as she sobbed into the rat's chest and he started to comfort her.

"Shhhh, there there dumpling it's okay Daddy's here I've got you!" Splinter said gently.

"Daddy, can you stay here tonight?" She asked as he smiled at her.

"Of course sweetheart!"

Renai scooted over to make room for her father as he got into the bed and held his daughter in his arms.

"Goodnight daddy I love you!" Renai said as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Ren and I love you too!" He said as he drifted to sleep.