Mikey's Accident

3 year old Mikey woke up from his nightmare as he felt something wet under the sheets and he looks at it and he wet the bed.

His big brother Raph was asleep as Mikey open the door a little bit and walked into his room and Raph started to hear sniffles that woke him up.

"Mikey, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" Raph asked as he rubbed his eyes, trying to wake up still.

"No! I wet the bed!" Mikey said as he showed Raph and the red mask turtle looked at the wet sheets.

"I'm sorry Raphie! I didn't mean to, please don't be mad!" Mikey said as he started crying. Raph sighed and frowned for a few minutes.

"Shh Mikey it's okay, I'm not mad besides it was just an accident and you don't have to be afraid to tell me about this okay?" Raph asked as his little brother nodded and smiled.

Mikey sniffles and nodded his head.

"But how about we get you cleaned up real quick?" Raph asked.

"Okay Raphie!" He said as he patted him on the head and Mikey giggled.

Raph and Mikey started to remove the bed sheets and got that clean. Once that was done and over with, Raph tucked Mikey in and kisses him on the forehead.

"Is that better?" He asked.

"Yep!"

"Alright, go back to sleep!" He said gently as he got up from the bed but he stopped and heard Mikey's voice.

"Raphie?"

"Yeah?"

"You're not gonna tell dad about me wetting my bed, are you?" He asked in a worried tone.

"You're secret safe with me little man!" He said as he smiled at him.

"Thanks Raph!" He said as he started to yawn and got sleepy.

"No prob! Goodnight Mikey!" He said gently.

"Goodnight Raphie!" He said as he went to sleep.