Sis Gets A Bad Boyfriend

Every weekday, the boys were getting worried about their little sister Renai, she's been acting strange lately and they have been concerned about her behavior lately.

"Guys, I'm worried about Ren, she's been acting strange lately!" Raph said as they all nodded in agreement with each other.

"Ever since she got a mutant boyfriend, coming home late at night and pretending that nothing is wrong! There's definitely something going on with her!" Mikey said as he crossed his arms together.

"I agree with you guys!" Leo said as Donnie nodded in agreement. They all heard Renai came back home and she sees her older brothers standing in front of her.

"Hey guys, what's up?" She asked as she nervously smiled at them.

"Ren, what's going on with you? You've been acting like this every week and we want to know why?" Donnie asked.

"Nothing is wrong! I'm fine, geez stop worrying so much I'm going to bed!" She said as she tried to walk pass them but Mikey grabbed her arm and noticed a bruise on it.

"What happened to your arm?" Mikey asked as his brothers gasps at the bruise she had on her arm.

"Nothing! I just fell off my skateboard here on the way home!" She lied to them as they got suspicious.

"Really? Because from the looks of that bruise on your arm, I say-" Donnie got cut off by her as she speaks up.

"Look I said I'm fine! Now I'm going to bed!" Renai snapped at her brothers and went to her room to get some sleep.

The boys tried to figure it out as Donnie knew what was going on with her.

"Guys, it's obviously that her mutant boyfriend been hitting her lately and she's not even telling us about this either!" Donnie said.

"You're right Donnie! We gotta do something about this!" Leo said.

"Let's just try to tell her about this in the morning and then we'll follow her to see what's going on!" Raph said as they all agree with that idea and the boys went to go get some sleep. 

The next morning, the boys were up and eating breakfast. Then they saw Renai coming out of her room.

"Hey sis, can we talk to you about something?" Raph asked.

"About what?" She asked as she looked at them and waited for her brothers to say something.

"Look, we figured that you're boyfriend is treating you badly, it's not good for him to hurt you like that!" Leo said as Renai gasps and got mad at them.

"He's not hurting me! I told you that everything is fine and my relationship is none of y'all business so stay out of it!" Renai yelled at them and walked out of the Lair.

"Guys, let's follow her!" Raph said as the boys agree with him about that.

Renai meet up with her boyfriend in the woods, where they were gonna have a little chat.

"Hey babe!" He said as he kissed her on the lips passionately. Renai felt uncomfortable about this as she pushed him away and he started to get angry.

"What's your problem?" He asked in anger tone.

"Jake, I'm not ready for this! Besides I'm only 11!" Renai said as the mutant cheetah grabbed her behind the neck and she whimpered in pain.

"Well, I'm your boyfriend so you can't walk away from me that easily! You're mine Renai whether you like it or not!" Jake said with anger as he started to hurt her again like last night.

Raph, Mikey, Leo and Donnie we're hiding behind the bushes as they see Renai with her boyfriend in the woods.

"Okay guys, time find out what's going on with our little sis?" Raph said as they nodded in agreement and watched what was happening right now.

"Jake, would you stop! I didn't do anything! Jake your hurting me!" She cried out as she closed her eyes shut tightly. He slapped her across the face really hard as she fell to the ground.

The boys were so furious about what they saw just now and that their little sister was in an abusive relationship.

"Hey!"

Jake looks to see the turtles who were glaring at him with anger.

"You're not gonna treat our little sister like that! Nobody messes with Renai!" Raph yelled.

"Time for a beat down!" Mikey yelled as Jake gulped nervously and they started to beat him up with all their might.

Meanwhile, the boys got Renai back to the Lair and she started to cry into Raph's arms.

"Guys, I'm so sorry about last night and y'all were right about Jake! I should have told y'all the truth, please don't be mad at me!" Renai said as they all did a group hug together.

"It's okay Ren, we're not mad and we just wanted to protect you!" Mikey said gently.

"Yeah, besides it's our job to protect you from things like that!" Leo said as he smiled.

"And we love you! Promise us that you won't end up in another abusive relationship like that again!" Donnie said.

"I promise! I'm done with Jake for good he never treated me right anyway!" Renai said as she smiled at her brothers.

"Atta girl! We're proud of you Ren!" Raph said gently as he pats her on the head.

"Thanks guys!" Renai said.