Baby Tooth 🦷

It was a nice morning for the five young turtle tots as Raph and his brothers were eating their waffles while their little sister was eating applesauce for breakfast. Donnie couldn't help but the pain in his tooth started to hurt.

"Ow!" Donnie shouted out in pain as he held his cheek with his hand. Leo figured that something was wrong.

"What's wrong Dee? Are you okay?" He asked as he got concerned about his twin brother.

"My tooth hurts!" Donnie said.

"Let me see! Which tooth is it?" Leo asked as Donnie opens his mouth wide and showed him. Raph and Mikey looked as well.

"Aww Donnie you still have a baby tooth that lose! And if you put that tooth under your pillow tonight you get a quarter for it!" Raph said.

"How do you know that?" Leo asked.

"I had a loose tooth before! Gotta quarter for it too!" Raph said as he took out his quarter and showed his siblings.

"Woah!" Renai said as her eyes sparkled like stars.

"Amazing!" Mikey said.

"Free money all for a tooth? Interesting!" Leo said as he had a look on his face and Donnie noticed it.

"Leo! Why are you looking like that?" He asked as Leo put his hands on his shoulders and looked at him.

"Donnie, we gotta pull that tooth out!" He said as Donnie held his cheek.

"What? No way!"

"Dee, think of the money that you'll get besides don't you want that quarter?" Leo asked. Donnie gave it a quick thought for a few minutes and decided to pull it out.

"Alright fine!" He said.

"Great! I have an idea!" Leo said.

Leo tied the tooth to a string and from the bathroom door. He held a thumbs up at Donnie and the rest of his siblings just watched.

"Are you sure about this?" Donnie asked.

"Sure it will! I've seen it in cartoon shows all the time!" Leo said as he slammed the bathroom door harder enough but the tooth didn't come out.

"Ow! It didn't work!" He said.

"Now what?" Renai asked as Leo thought of another idea that came to his mind.

They go into the bathroom as Donnie sat down on the ground and Leo told him to open his mouth.

"Okay Donnie, I'm gonna pull it out for you but just close your eyes and it will be over before you know it!" Leo said.

"Fine but be gentle!" He said hopefully that it wasn't gonna hurt too much.

Leo twisted it a little hard as Donnie squinted his eyes shut tightly. This time he started to yank it harder.

"Ow! How much longer?" Donnie asked.

"Almost got it Dee! Just gotta pull it hard!" Leo said as he pulled it out so hard that a little bit of blood was on the tooth and Leo washed all the blood off of it.

"Yes! I got it out!" Leo cheered as he heard sniffles and looked at Donnie who was crying.

"What's wrong? Did I-?" He asked and stop as he realizes that he pulled out the wrong tooth.

"No, it's okay Donnie don't cry! This all my fault I'm so sorry Dee!" Leo said as Raph and Renai went to go get splinter while Mikey came into the bathroom and hugged Donnie who was still crying.

"What happened?" The rat father asked in a gently tone.

"Donnie had a loose tooth and I pulled it out for him but it was the wrong tooth! I didn't mean to hurt him! It was an accident dad!" Leo said as tears formed in his eyes and he started crying as well.

Splinter picked them both up as he walked into the living room and calmed them down a little bit until they stopped crying.

"Shh it's alright my sons! I'm not mad at y'all! Listen next time if one of you have a lose tooth just come to me okay?" Splinter asked as they both of them nodded.

"But what about Donnie?" He asked as he let out a sniffles.

"Oh don't worry, that tooth you pulled out was also a baby tooth but no more pulling anymore teeth out!" The rat father said gently as he kissed the top of their foreheads.

The next morning, Donnie had put his tooth under his pillow last night and he got a quarter for it. He smiled as he called his siblings.

"Raph! Leo! Renai! Mikey! Come here!" He called out as they came into the room and sees the quarter in Donnie's hand.

"Donnie you gotta a quarter! That's awesome!" Raph said excitedly. The siblings did a group hug together.