I'm Not Your Brother

It's been a few years since the boys had a new little sister now that she was 4 years old now and Raph was 7 years old, Leo and Donnie we're 8 years old and Mikey was 9.

Raph, Leo and Donnie we're getting along great with their little sister Renai, all except for Mikey who was starting to get jealous because she's getting all the attention.

"Raphie, I'm hungry!" Renai said in a cute way.

"Awwww okay Ren, let's get you fed! I know that you definitely love the applesauce!" Raph said as he put her in crib.

"Yay!" She cheered as she clapped her hands together and smiled.

"I'll be right back okay?" He said as she let out a cute little giggles.

"You're so cute! We love having you as the youngest sibling Renai!" Raph said as he kissed her on the forehead and he went into the kitchen to go get her applesauce.

While Renai was in her crib playing with her stuffed toy bunny that Raph got for her, she loved her bunny and she named her toy bunny 'Cuppy' but from the looks of it Mikey was tired of Renai getting all the attention so he was gonna do something bad.

"Hey Renai, whatcha ya doing?" Mikey asked as she looked at him with a smile.

"Playing with cuppy! She's one of my best friends in the whole world, I wouldn't want anything to happen to her!" Renai said as she cuddle with the white stuffed bunny.

"Really?" He asked as he started to have a smirk on his face and he snatched it right out of her hands.

"Mikey, give it back!" Renai shouted out.

"No! You think you're so special getting all the attention just because your the youngest sibling now and I'm not anymore? Watch what I'm doing to your stuffed bunny?" He said in anger as Mikey got so jealous of Renai, he started to rip her toy apart on purpose as he threw it to the ground. Renai burst into tears as she started crying louder.

Raph came into the living room and see that Renai was crying as he went to go see what's going on.

"What's wrong Renai?" The red mask turtle asked as she pointed out to Mikey.

"Mikey ripped cuppy apart!" Renai cried out as her tears fell down from her cheeks. Raph looked at him with a angry face on right now.

"Mikey why did you do that?" Raph asked as he got angry with his little brother.

"Because I'm sick and tired of Renai getting all the attention from you guys! She's not my sister!" Mikey yelled as everyone else heard the commotion in the living room.

"Michaelangelo that's enough!" The rat yelled as the young turtle turned to face them.

"You all love Renai more than me! It's not fair that she gets all the attention because she's the youngest!" Mikey yelled as he went to his room, leaving everyone else guilty about it.

"I'll go talk to orange! You boys keep an eye on Renai!" The rat father said gently as they nodded.

Mikey was in his room crying into his pillow, then he heard his father's voice which made him look up.

"Orange? Can I come in and talk to you?" He asked as the orange mask turtle sniffles and nodded. Splinter came in and sat down next to him on his bed.

"Orange, we do love you it's just that Renai is the smallest and we didn't know that giving her all that attention lately made you feel upset! Me and your brothers love y'all both that's never gonna change!" Splinter said gently.

"It's okay dad, I forgive you and I love you too!" Mikey said as he hugged him tightly.

"But what you did was wrong? It hurt Renai's feelings!" Splinter said.

"I didn't mean to! But I'll try to get along with Renai I promise!" He said as he wipes his tears away from his eyes.

"Good!" Splinter said as he patted his head gently.

Later...

Mikey told splinter that he needed help stitching the stuffed bunny back together and it was good as new.

"Renai, I'm sorry for what I said earlier I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but I have something for you that might cheer you up..." Mikey said as he pulled out her stuffed bunny toy in his hands and Renai was smiling.

"Cuppy! Thank you for fixing it up Mikey your the best big brother ever!" She said in happiness and hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Anytime Ren, anytime!" He said. Splinter smiled at them and he was really glad that they were getting along with each other.