Chapter 1. The Meet Between The Sages

Time seem to pass slowly around the area. The air is filled with blood and agony. The surrounding area is filled with 5 feet craters, trees completely destroyed. In the distance, there stands a monstrous figure with one huge eye and razor sharp teeth. The eye has multiple Sharigan pupils. But the most prominent feature of this creature is its ten tails.

This creature was the Ten Tailed Beast, the most powerful demon to exist in the ninja world. Its power knew no limits and was thought to be invincible, but that changed when one man came across the demon. That man was the Sage of the Six Paths, the Father of All Ninja.

In top of the Ten Tails' head stand two very recognized ninja; Obito Uchiha and Madara Uchiha. The former was previously thought to have died in the Third Shinobi World War, but was revived by an elderly Madara Uchiha before his death.

Obito planned to revive the Ten Tails and seal it in himself, making him its jinchuriki. However, the beast is incomplete as it is missing two Tailed Beasts; the Eight Tails and the Nine Tails. The two are currently sealed into their jinchuriki; Killer Bee of the Hidden Cloud Village and Naruto Uzumaki of the Hidden Leaf Village.

The former and the latter are currently 40 yards away from their enemies with the Allied Shinobi Forces. Naruto's attire changed when he transformed into his Tailed Beast Mode, a form he gained after he and Kurama, the Nine-Tails' true name, began to work together and diminished the animosity between them.

The Hero of the Hidden Leaf was transferring Kurama's chakra to the Shinobi Forces via Shadow Clones and the Chakra Transfer Technique. Now the entire Force gained a tailless Version 1 Chakra cloak, similar to a Jinchuriki's.

Naruto looks at the Ten Tails with the Shinobi Force behind him, ready to fight. "Attack!" Everyone followed the blonde Jinchuriki who readied Twin Rasenshuriken in his hands.

Shikamaru and the Nara clan bind the Ten Tails' movements with Shadow Posession Jutsu with Choji and his fellow clansmen restricting the beast's arms.

Obito commanded the beast to defend with its tails, blocking the shinobi's way.

"I don't think so!" Naruto with Lee on his right jumped into the air and threw his first Rasenshuriken, destroying the first five tails and was about to throw his second, but he felt a crack and sharp pain.

"What?" He looked at his left shoulder. "That's right. It's dislocated from that last attack." He see Hinata behind him.

"Gentle Fist." Hinata struck Naruto's shoulder, putting it back into place.

"Thanks, Hinata." Naruto launched his second Rasenshuriken at Obito while Lee jumped higher, using Guy to propel himself. "Kick some butt, Lee!"

The Green Beast of the Leaf did that as he roundhouse-kicked Madara with great force, shattering his midsection while the Rasenshuriken made its way at Obito.

The Uchiha phased his stomach, making the chakra shuriken pass through him with no harm, at least that what he though. "Your attack failed on me Uzumaki."

Naruto smirked. "Is that so? Look behind you." The Uchiha looked behind to see the link between him, Madara, and the Ten Tails is severed.

Madara quickly regenerated and he and Obito jumped off the beast's head, landing on the ground. Soon the beast was overrun with the Shinobi Forces attacking it with their individual techniques. Naruto landed on the ground, standing 25 yards away from the two Uchihas.