Chapter 4. Relaxation and Explanation

After two days of fighting the now called walkers and exhaustion, the group of surviving teenagers had found a temporary haven with a fridge filled with food, a working vehicle and the mother of all them; a shower with hot water.

"Oh, this feels nice," said Rei as she slipped into the bath filled with water and soap along with Shizuka sitting in the other end of the tub.

The perky doctor sighed in relief as the cool and relaxing water touches her dirty body. "It feels like I'm melting away." The females of the group decided to take a shower together instead of taking turns for obvious reasons, plus the males.

Saya picked up a bottle as she was sitting on a bench alongside Saeko with a mirror in front of them. "This is shampoo, right?" The girl being picky as they come, despite of their world overrun with the undead.

"Good God, you're gigantic." Rei staring at Shizuka's huge assets while the latter holds them up a little.

Shizuka smiled a little. "I know. I get that a lot."

The spear martial artist chuckled a little. "Ha, almost impossible gigantic," then the girl attacked the doctor by playfully grabbing the latter's gigantic breasts, making her squeal in response.

The pink hair genius twitched her left eye, "Remind me again, why we'd have to take showers at the same time?"

Saeko looked at her while scrubbing her arm, "You know why. Don't you, Takagi?" Saya sighed in response as she looked back to see the female duo wrestling in the bathtub and was surprised and quickly faced forward while scrubbing her hair frantically.

"Yeah, but given the circumstances, I don't think we should be doing this," said Saya unsuspecting what her friend next to her is going to do. The swordswoman turned the knob to cold in the showerhead and spray the pink hair, making her squeal in response.

Saeko smiled with her eyes closed. "Wow, I didn't know that you have such a nice voice. Boys must be falling for you all over in high school," unbeknownst to her, Saya retaliated by dropping a bucket of cold water on her back, making her moan in delight. She looked at the brains of the group to see her with a grin on her face.

"Hey, you started it," remarked Saya. After that, the girls started to play around with each other, shouting playfully and letting three certain males listen.

-Upstairs In The Bedroom-

"Sounds like they're having fun," said Takashi listening to the sounds. He and his friend, Kohta, founded a few boxes of ammunition in one of the lockers with the latter trying to open the other, suspecting that there are guns in it.

"Want to take a peek? You know we're supposed to, right?" asked Kohta while trying to pick the lock.

Takashi shook his head, "No, thanks, man. I actually don't want to die." He and the gun lover heard sloshing, so they turned their faces to the stairs where Naruto was carrying a bucket of water with a clean rag on the side of it. He set the bucket in front of the bed, facing the duo, then took off his sword and set it beside him. Then the ninja took off his bloodied flak jacket and placed it in the bucket and started scrubbing it with the rag.

"Hey, Naruto," Kohta called out, getting the blonde's attention, "do you want to sneak a peek at the girls?"

The shinbo shook his head. "I actually want to live, thank you very much. And nothing good can come out of it, believe me." He continued scrubbing the blood off his jacket.