Chap. 1

ART IS NOT MINE

Don't judge me for going back to every chapter and adding Danganronpa fanart

---------------------------------

Kazuha POV:

'Whew...first day.' I thought as I walked up to the world renowned Teyvat University. Just as I was about to take a step inside, I heard a loud noise from behind me.

"Kazuhaaaa!" Beidou exclaimed from behind me. I turn around to face her.

"Hey Beidou! You don't seem very stressed!" I smile and giggle a little bit.

"Nope! I hate being stressed anyway." Beidou laughs and pats Me on the back. I continue walking with her. She is like a big sister to me, and her not being nervous means a lot for me. As we were walking through the main hall, someone bumped into me, almost pushing me over.

"Oh-I think you dropped something!" I lean down and pick up a picture and try to give it to the person. The person turns around and snatches it out of my hand and scoffs. I had gotten a glance at the picture and it seemed to be of a cat. I find it strange that the person who so carelessly bumped into me would be carrying a picture of a cat. The person had lifeless dark blue eyes, and dark blueish hair. He also had a strangely big hat.

"So, where do we go for dorm assignments?" I ask, turning to Beidou. Beidou stops and looks around.

"Probably the office." Beidou walks over to a door with a sign that said, "headmasters office". I follow in silence. 

"Hey miss! Can we get our dorm assignments?" Beidou asks. The headmaster glances up from her desk from a moment then sets her papers down and closes her eyes.

"What are your visions?" She asks. Beidou answers that I have an anemo vision and that she has an electro one. The headmaster points over to the lists on the wall which showed dorm assignments. I was sharing a dorm with someone named Kunikuzushi. I don't know who that is, so I find it interesting. 

"So, who are you in with?" I ask, seeing the disappointed look on her face

"The general for the shogun's army...Kujou Sara, tengu girl, whatever she is..." Beidou pouts and I giggle. I then grabbed Beidou's arm and ran out of the room. Beidou seems confused at first but then glances at the clock. There were 2 minutes til class started. Beidou and I had the same first class. We didn't go to homeroom, since we had to look at the dorm assignments.

"Hey Mr. Zhongli. I'm Kazuha and this is Beidou." I breathe heavily, since I had sprinted down the hall. The teacher marks us off on his paper.

"Kazuha, you can sit there, Beidou, you go there." He points to various points in the room. I get sat next to a girl named Kirara. I had seen her around Inazuma, and surprisingly Liyue. 

"Heya! I'm Kirara! You're Kaedahara Kazuha right!? I've always wanted to meet youuu!" Kirara yells excitedly. Zhongli tells her to be quiet. And she blushes a little.

Scarameow POV:

'Ugh... why'd I have to get stuck next to HIM of all people...' I glare at Childe, who was staring at the teacher.

"Ah!!! Isn't he soooo hot!?" Childe whispers to me. I roll my eyes. 

"No."

"Aww... you're such a buzz kill!" He responds, turning away from me. Childe catches me staring at Kazuha.

"What'cha looking at?" Childe whispers. I jump and look down at the desk.

"Why do you care?" I glare at him, annoyed that Childe scared me. Childe seemed slightly intimidated by me, but just sat there like a deer in headlights. I look back over at Kazuha. Childe finally sees what I'm looking at