Chap. 16

ART IS NOT MINE

----------------------------------------------

Kirara POV:

Hey ummmm if its my POV do i have to be on the right side still orr??? ok yeah ill just stay on the left for now anyway 

im eating lunch and my table is being insane? I'm gonna list the people hold on. Xingqiu📚, Chongyun❄️, Xiangling🍳, Charlotte📸, Bennett🍀❌, Razor🐺, Barbara🎤, Noelle🧹, Hu Tao👻, Yanfei⚖️, Gorou🐶, and Itto👹. Like how does the table fit so many??? Xingqiu just threw food at razor and started an all out war!!! omg itto just tackled gorou for some reason?? yanfei is currently going through the school rule book to see if food fights are allowed. o no other tables are getting involved. charlotte is taking pictures(obviously) bennett is getting covered in food and missing every shot lol oh i gotta go sor

Sayu POV:

'Where is Thoma...' I think to myself. I was invited to the school on behalf of my friends being here but now I cant find Thoma. 

"Oh? Sayu! Why are you here?" I see Ms. Kamisato wall up to me. She had the firework maker behind her. I wave and yawn.

"I was able to come because my friend Klee was here..do you know where Thoma is?" I ask her. She looks around.

"He should be eating lunch, but there was a food fight going on in there, so he may be trying to clean it up." Ms. Kamisato explains. How did a food fight even start..? Nevermind that. I nod and begin walking to where I assume the Cafeteria was. I slowly open the door and look around. I soon see Mr. Kamisato across the room. I try to run without getting him by flying food and it works. 

"Mr. Kamisato..." I poke his arm. He turns around and looks at me. He was drinking his boba before he turned around and he smiles at me.

"Yes, Sayu?" He responds calmly. He hasn't gotten hit yet...hopefully he doesn't.

"Do you know where Thoma is?" I ask him, He nods and points to the corner of the room, where Thoma was just sitting over in the corner .

"What happened?" I ask Mr. Kamisato. He chuckles, but quickly composes himself.

"Go ask him, alright?" He speaks calmly. I wonder what happened...

Venti POV:

"Xiao, you and Aether are really open about your relationship, aren't you?" I ask Xiao. We are walking to our next class right now.

"Yeah? What about it?" He speaks harshly. Why does he always have to be so annoyed about everything? 

"Oh, its nothing, just thinking out loud..." I really want him to ask more about it. He stays quiet. He really gets on my nerves sometimes. Him and I walk in silence to class. 

"Heyyy Xiao did you do the homeworkkk???" I forgot to do the homework.

"Yes." He responds blankly. No emotion whatsoever. He was just grabbing his homework from his backpack.

"Can I copy off-"

"No." I frown. I decide to begin my evil plan...otherwise known as telling Xiaos dad hes gay and in a relationship.

"Fine then. You will regret saying that soon enough" I huff. Oh and believe me, he really will. 

Kazuha POV:

'I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life...' I continue to think. Watching every student enter the room. What's gonna happen when Mona comes in? I soon see her walk in and sit next to me. I cant even look at her...