Chapter 13

Miguel O'Hara X Reader

Chapter 13

I wish I could say that after yesterday's events I got to sleep in until noon, and watch all of the cheesiest movies I could find, but I didn't. Instead I woke up bright and early and headed over to my bakery.

I made cupcakes, bagels, donuts, and almost every sweet treat I could think of.

The door opened, and Mr. Smith walked through. I smiled, it had been so long since I'd seen him. "Hello, Y/N, it's been a while." I chuckled. "It has been, are you getting the usual?" He smiled, and nodded. "Always." I turned around and placed two scones in a to go box. "Where have you been?" He stood at the cash register, his arms resting on the counter. " Just a little vacation." He chuckled. "It wasn't very little." He wasn't wrong, I nearly built another life in another dimension.

I poured hot coffee into a cup, and handed it to Mr. Smith, with his two scones. He thanked me for the food, and walked out of my shop.

Three hours passed as I made people's orders, made personalized cakes, and cooked some extra chocolate chip cookies. Unexpectedly, today wasn't as slow as I expected it to be. Instead I was bombarded with a bunch of love and kindness from everyone who missed my business.

Nonetheless business slowed down, and I currently sat in the back making a batch of cupcakes someone ordered for the next day. I peeped up when I heard the door open again. I placed the spatula in my hand down, and walked to the front of the bakery.

My eyes widened when I saw who was waiting for me. "Aunt Mary?" She smiled at me. "I missed you Y/N." Her hair was mostly gray now. I didn't respond, I just stared at her in shock. Her face dropped when she noticed my expression. "We need to talk." I snapped out of my dazed state, and cleared my throat. "I don't think I can do that." She sighed. "This is really important, Y/N." I looked away from her. "I know what I, and the family did to you was wrong, but you have to listen to me." I looked back up to her. Something about the urgency in her voice made me want to hear her out. "Fine."

She smiled again, and walked back to the door. She locked it, and flipped over the open sign. She turned back around, and walked over to me to hold my hand. "Y/N, I know your spider-woman." I looked at her, my mind raced. How did she know? Did Colin tell her? Is she working with Colin.

All I needed to do was act cool. "Nope, I'm definitely not spider-woman." I was sweating by now, but all she did was chuckle. "It's okay, Y/N, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you." I sighed. "Is that all you wanted to tell me?" She shook her head. "You might want to sit down." I looked at her confused. "Or don't." I rested my hand on my counter, and waited for her to continue. "I saw Colin yesterday." Her voice was soft, and caring. "I know." Now it was her turn to look confused.

"That doesn't matter right now, I need you to tell me how you knew I was spider woman." She grinned at me. "Y/N, I've always known. My suspicions were only confirmed when spiderwoman took a three week break, and so did you."

I should have known at least one person would have found out I was spiderman. I wasn't particularly the best at hiding my identity.

"When did you see Colin?" Her smile faded again, as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Maybe two weeks ago?" I gulped. He's been here for two weeks and the only time he caused trouble was to steal a lady's purse, and whack me in the back of the head with a pipe? He was definitely planning something. "That can't be good." She nodded.

"I know you can fix this Y/N." I looked down. "I sure hope so." She smiled again. "I'll leave you be." She walked away, and through the door.

I don't know how to feel about my Aunt who abandoned me with the rest of my family, just appearing out of nowhere. It doesn't make me feel any better that she was just able to guess that I was spider-woman, and be right. How many other people know, if any one else does know.

All of these crazy things happening today weren't going to change my plans for today. I walked to the back of my store, where a raspberry cupcake waited for me. I grabbed it, and walked out of my store, locking it behind me.

I hadn't gotten the chance to visit June's grave in a while, and I wasn't going to miss my chance today. Maybe if I hadn't lived in a different dimension for three weeks, I would have been able to visit her more.

I walked a few blocks to the cemetery. I knew exactly where to go once I walked through the giant gateway of the cemetery. I took lefts and rights, all the way to June's grave. When I finally got there I sat down and placed the cupcake by her grave.

"Hey baby, it's been a little while." I got teary eyed. "I brought you a raspberry cupcake, your favorite!" The wind blew through my hair. "You'll never believe what's been going on in mommy's life, I wish you were here to experience everything with me." Tears flowed from my eyes. "I miss you so much." I wiped the tears off my cheeks. "I really, really miss you."

I shot up at a man's voice. "It's nice to see you so soon Y/N." I turned my head around. My heart stopped at the sight of Colin. "What are you doing here?" I stood up, placing my hands in a fighting position. "Just visiting little Junes' grave, it's crazy how different two worlds could be." I stared at him. "What?" Instead of answering he just smirked. My spidey sense immediately. I flipped around, to a person ready to pounce on me.

I put my arms up again, but before I could stop anything, I was whacked with a pole again.

As I fell to the floor all I could think about was, what would happen if Miguel was here? That was before I dropped to the floor unconscious.

Wow, I only mentioned Miguel once this chapter.

As always if you enjoyed please, vote, comment, and follow.