Chapter 18

Miguel O'Hara X Reader
Chapter 18
The final chapter!!!
This chapter is a little gory, but it's not too bad, and I swear it will be worth reading.

If have enjoyed this story you should check out my other story I'm currently working on.

Miguel swung back to my apartment, while carrying me in his arms. I'm sure if I wasn't totally confused, I would be a total mess. Not just because my pinky actually got chopped off, but also because Miguel O'Hara was carrying me away like I was a princess. But instead of butterflies filling my stomach, I stared at my hand which no matter how long I looked at it, it still was missing my pinky.

It also was spilling blood. The sight of my own blood made me queasy, and it didn't help that there was so much of it. Despite all the wrong currently going on it did feel nice to have the wind blow through my hair, and have the feeling of freedom flow through me. I felt like I was flying.

It surprised me how Miguel remembered exactly where I lived, well so far at least. He took every right turn "Do you have medical supplies at your house?" I looked up to Miguel. "Of course I do, I'm spiderwoman." He nodded, and we continued to my apartment. "Are you feeling okay? Like do you feel cold, or like you're going to throw up?" I shook my head. Even when I was on the verge of getting my neck cut open he didn't look this worried.

We eventually made it to my apartment, and we stood in front of two doors. Miguel pushed through them, and booked it up the stairs to my apartment. When he made it to my apartment door he shoved it open. I looked around for Peter, he was by his food dish chewing his cat food. "Did you get him more food?" Miguel looked over to Peter, and back to me. "I knew you liked him." He rolled his eyes, and set me down on the couch. "Where is your first aid kit?" I pointed him to my bathroom, and he immediately started walking to it.

I smiled as I watched him walk away, I guess even if I was bleeding out on my couch because my ex from another dimension chopped my finger, Miguel would still be able to make me smile. Speaking of my finger, I lifted my arm up to my face. Yup, it was still gone, but it wasn't bleeding as much now, I turned my hand towards me. Ew, you could even see the bone.

I held back my urge to puke and I put my hand down. I couldn't stand seeing all my dried up blood sticking to my hand.

Miguel walked back into the room, he was holding a bowl, a glass, and my first aid kit. "Drink this." He shoved the glass into my five fingered hand, and I nodded and started drinking the water. He grabbed my hand, the one with four fingers, I choked on my last slip of water as he did. I looked down to see what he was doing. He was dipping my hand in warm water. I quietly watched as he did, my heart was pounding in my chest.

He gently wiped my hand off with a cloth. "This is gonna hurt." I looked at him confused. "What?" He placed a cotton ball filled with rubbing alcohol on my hand. I winced in pain as he cleaned out the wound. "We're almost done." I nodded, even though the rubbing alcohol stung, this was going to be the worst part. He pulled out the needle.

I wasn't normally scared of needles, but the thought of someone stitching me like I was a stuffed animal always gave me the chills. Miguel looked up at me, and seemed to see my worried expression. "It won't take long." I laughed. "I know." He nodded and started stitching me back together. I'd cringe every time he pulled the thread through the gash where my finger should be.

Even though Miguel didn't seem like the kindest, most caring person, this brought him into a whole new light. He was gentle, kind, and someone I could see myself with. Even though I hated being stitched up, I found myself smiling as I gazed at Miguels focused face. Every glance I sent him made my heart warm.

I watched as he tied up the end of the thread into a knot, and cut the excess off. He looked up, and I realized how close we were. My face filled with color, I could feel his breath cover my face. He laughed. "I didn't realize you cut your neck as well." I suddenly remembered the cut right under my chin, I lifted my hand to my chin and wiped it. The wound was also all dried up.

"Let me help you." He picked up the cloth and dipped it in the water next to him. He grabbed my chin, and lifted it up. He kindly cleaned all the blood from my cut. Butterflies flew wildly through my body, I felt like I was a whole new person. I couldn't help but smile, as he wiped my cut clean. He continued to hold my face up as he grabbed a band-aid from my first-aid box. He carefully placed the band-aid on my cut.

He lowered my chin, and let go of it. We both stared into each other's eyes, everything felt so unreal. I slowly lifted my hands up to Miguel's face, and cupped his cheeks. We both slowly inched closer to each other. It all made me wonder if we should actually be doing this, no matter what my brain said, my heart was in full control.

Our lips eventually met each other. The kiss made my heart race, and the rest of my body feel numb. My hands navigated to Miguel's hair, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

The kiss was long and passionate, and felt like nothing I had ever felt before. We eventually pulled away from each other. I wanted to smile, but something didn't feel right. I stared at Miguel with concern showing up in every expression.

"I'm so sorry." He backed away from me, brushing my sides with his hands. "I can't do this." I felt my heart shatter. "What do you mean?" He just looked at me dumbfounded. "I'm sorry Y/N." He turned around and opened an orange portal. Before he walked away, he turned back to me. "Te amo." I looked at him confused, but he didn't say anything else and walked back through the portal.

I stared at the wall where the portal used to stand in front in disbelief. Today I fought my ex husband, lost my finger, kissed Miguel O'Hara, then I lost him. I was a fool for thinking anything with him could last even a second.

My heart was crushed. I stood up, I felt numb inside. I walked back to my room, where Peter followed me. I flopped onto my bed, where I finally got my first wave of emotions. I covered myself in blankets and wept.

I didn't even know why I kissed him. I don't know why he kissed me back, then ran off. Was it really that bad? I was heartbroken. This man was the first person I could even find attractive after Colin killed my only daughter, and he thought to mess with my feelings? This is why I stopped dating, my whole love life is messed up. What did he get out of this anyways? I should have known this would happen, I couldn't really believe Miguel would like me.

I shot up at the sound of another portal opening. My heart leaped at the possibility of Miguel coming back. I wiped the tears from my cheeks, and the snot from my nose. Peter slowly followed behind me as I walked to my door.

I opened it, hoping Miguel would be back to apologize, but instead a group of teenagers stood in my living room. Gwen, Hobie, Spider-Bite, Pavior, Peni, and even Peter B. Parker, and Mayday. I stood in disbelief, I walked out of my room. "Hello Y/N" Gwen spoke, she sounded just like she did the first time I met her. "We need your help." 

Hello everyone, I want to thank everyone that has read, voted, commented, or followed me. I don't know how I could possibly ever thank you enough for giving this book so much love.

For the last time, if you enjoyed please, vote, comment, and follow.

Make sure you check out the next page, it has some important information about where I'm taking this book.

You guys are so awesome, have an amazing day or night, I love you all <3