Chapter 17

Miguel O'Hara X Reader

Chapter 17

Earth-876

This chapter will include some gory themes, and child harm, if you're uncomfortable with this, please skip the parts that include blood and guts.

I walked into my house after a long day of work. Working a full time job, and taking care of your three year old child at the same time wasn't easy. Especially when you end up being the only one who will take care of her. Y/N, what do you mean? You have a lovely husband that loves you and your daughter so much. Yes, I do indeed have a husband that occasionally can be a lovely husband, but the only time he's a lovely father is when other people are there to see it. Any other day he refuses, and I have to do everything for the child we created together.

I looked over to the living room, where I normally find Colin. Today he wasn't there. "Colin, June, where are you?" I walked into the kitchen, they still weren't there. "Colin?" The next stop was my bedroom, where I was positive I would find Colin. "June?" I walked down the hallway to my room. I stopped, and listened to the wailing coming from June's room. "June what's wrong sweetheart." I opened her door, and saw a big pile of blankets. "June? What happened?" I lifted the blankets off June, June immediately wrapped her arms around me. "What's wrong?" She continued crying on my shoulder. "Daddy hates me." I sighed, and started rubbing her back. "Why do you think that?"

She pulled away from me, and I finally got to see her face. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she had a bruise forming on her cheek. "Did daddy do this to you?" She continued crying as she nodded. My heart sank. I let such a horrible man in my life, and now he was hurting my daughter.

"Don't be silly June, I was trying to catch you, remember." I looked over to Colin, he seemed so calm and collected. "Y/N, she was trying to get a snack and she fell over. I didn't want her to hit her head, so I tried catching her, I just accidently caught her by her face." I stared at my husband, my spidey sense went off the moment he started talking, I knew he was lying.

"Colin, do you always do this?" I stood up, and walked over to him. "What catch my favorite daughter? All the time." I looked directly in his eyes, this was the man that told me he didn't want a daughter and he never would. "Colin, why are you lying to me?" He took a deep breath. "Okay, I hit her once, but I was doing the parenting you never did." I gasped, this was unbelievable. "Just leave."

He smiled. "Is this some kind of joke, this is my house too." I laughed, and shoved my finger into his chest. "I pay for the bills, and I have this apartment in my name, now get out." He grabbed my hand and pulled it down. "I'll leave when I'm ready." He turned around and walked away. I turned back to June. "It's okay sweetheart, I won't let him hurt you." She was finally starting to calm down. I smiled, but it faded as my spidey sense went off again. I crouched down, and watched as a sharp blade flew over my head, then right back to Colin.

I hopped back up, and stared in disbelief. The man I was married to is my enemy, the person who tried to kill me multiple times, the person who almost did kill me. He threw his knife again, and I jumped to the ceiling. Colin stared at me like I was the plague. The giant knife burst through the window. "Your spider-woman! Are you kidding me!"

I fell back to the floor. "June, go into the bathroom, and lock the door." She was back to balling, but she still hopped up. "She's not going anywhere." Colin started walking to June. I grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him into the wall. "How dare you!" He smirked. "How dare I, what?" He grabbed my shoulders and flipped me around, pinning me to the wall and kneeing me in the stomach.

I folded over, and held my stomach in pain. "Can't handle a fight, spider woman?" I got back up, and took a painting off the wall. He chuckled. I chucked the painting at him and it hit him square in the nose. He wiped his nose as a drip of blood fell from it. "How'd you change that fast?" He snickered. "I was always like this." He swung his fist at me, but I dodged and elbowed him in the ribs. I flipped around. "I guess I can handle a fight." Colin turned around as well, he was holding his side.

"This is why I hate spider-woman!" I looked at him with confusion written all over his face. "What?" He pointed to everything around the room. "She- you, ruin families!" I was taken back, I was the glue to this family. "I didn't ruin this family." He laughed like a crazy man. "If you didn't have June everything would be perfect! That was your decision." I could hear the steam flooding from my ears. "Maybe if you were a better dad, and not a psycho villain, this wouldn't be happening!"

"Maybe." He lifted his arm, and his giant knife came rushing by. I winced in pain as it cut deep into my shoulder. I patted my shoulder, and my hand was already coated in blood. My eyes started watering from the pain, as I tried my hardest to wipe the blood off my hand. "Aww is the little spider hurt?" I looked up to Colin, I forgot he was here. "Colin this has gone on long enough, just leave and no one has to know!" Tears started falling from my eyes, as he smirked at me.

"I don't think it has spider-woman." He took a step forward and I took one backwards. "Don't tell me you're scared, you're supposed to protect the city." He had a cunning attitude, as he spoke. Truth be told I wasn't just scared I was terrified, I had never been so badly injured before. I was literally spewing blood.

He took another step forward, and I took one backwards. He started grinning like he knew something I didn't. "Go to hell, spider-woman." He started running towards me, I stood frozen like a deer in headlights. He grabbed my shoulders, and shoved me backwards. I flew backwards, and crashed into the window. For a second I thought I was safe, until I heard the glass cracking, and my whole body falling. A scream erupted from my throat as my leg caught on the wall, and I fell backwards.

I tried shooting webs to catch myself, but I missed. Tears streamed from my eyes, my hands reached up for the sky, and I felt like I was flying.

Then splat.

If any one was confused while reading this chapter, it was all about the other Y/N that died in her universe. You guys are still very much alive.

If you enjoyed the story so far please, vote, comment, and follow<3