Chapter 24

Same warning: Mature content.

You've been warned.

———

I lost my smirk when Gunner smirked back.

“Glad to hear that for I'm not planning to stop as well,” he voiced with his sensual tone.

He then pushed me to bed. I moved backwards as he stood up and dove into the bed. He parted my legs with his right hand and sat in the middle of it. He then put his left hand beside me then started kissing me again. That's when I noticed his fingers tracing my line. From my breast, down to my tummy, down to my sacred triangle which was still covered by a thin cloth. Few more kisses of him and I felt my last piece of cloth being removed from me.

Just how did he do that? A real expert, eh?

Gunner stopped and looked at me. I suddenly felt conscious of how do I look now that I am naked. But his expression pushed those negative thoughts off. The adoration in his eyes boosted my confidence.

“You are so beautiful,” he complimented as he continued scanning my naked body.

I suddenly felt proud. Gunner leaned down again to kiss me, hungrier than earlier this time. My eyes widened when I felt his hand on my entrance. I want to feel embarrassed because he certainly felt how wet I am for him.

“G-Gunner. . . Oh!” I bit my lower lip when I felt his finger entered me. He pushed it in and out and I can't help it but to moan. I held onto his ripped back and scratched it. I know I left marks but I just can't take this feeling anymore!

“God. You're so wet for me. So ready,” he commented as he added another finger. I pulled his hair as my lips parted in undeniable beautiful feeling.

Gunner went back on kissing and licking my lips, down to my neck until it went down to my breast while his other palm was busy palming the other one.

“You're so tight,” he whispered huskily as his fingers continued going in and out. “God, I'm going crazy.”

He kissed my lips again. Then it went down to my chin, to my jaw, to my neck, then to my breast, and then to my tummy. Until. . . until he reached it. He reached my pussy. He breathed out that's why I felt the coldness of the air slapping my sacred triangle.

“You smells so good,” he uttered. With that, he dove in. Napasabunot ako sa buhok niya when he started doing his thing there. His tongue did its work so well. Ang expert ng dila niya. 

“Ahh! Gunner!” I called his name when his licking skills went beyond my expectations. “Gunner! Ooh!”

He continued doing that. His fingers and tongue joined forces that I don't know what to do anymore aside from screaming in pleasure. My walls started tightening yet Gunner continued eating me. My head fell back on the pillow as my lips parted in pleasure. Until I felt something exploded. It's my first orgasm. I felt Gunner licked my juices and I moaned loudly. I just had my first orgasm and I felt like I've reached heaven ten thousand times. I felt tired already.

“And you even tasted sweet.” I heard that from Gunner and I just nodded at him without even looking at him. I was facing the other direction while still catching my breath. That was really exhausting but beautiful.

“Tired already? We're not even in the most exciting part.”

With that, he moved backwards. Then he took off the last piece of his clothes and his proud buddy saluted at me. My eyes widened upon seeing him. Why is it that big?! Is that even normal?! It was so long. . . and so fucking thick! It looks like it's pointing me. Its tip is red and it has. . . something white liquid on the hole. Oh, goodness. Was that a pre-cum? Can I touch it?