~Chapter 5~

Listen to the music if you want to. Sorry it's not long, I've been working on this for like two days now. Though next one I feel like Daenerys and Natty are going to interact more I guess? I don't know I'll see what I can do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha's pov:

As I stood there, aghast, more masked men emerged from the crowd. Panic erupted, and people scattered, screaming in fear. A man, armed and likely loyal to the queen, cried out, "Protect your queen!" Four Unsullied guards swiftly formed a protective circle around Daenerys, brandishing their spears and shields. My eyes darted around, searching for any immediate threats, when I noticed one of the masked men taking aim with an arrow, targeting the silver-haired Queen. Reacting swiftly, I raised my arm and aimed my widow's bite at him, unleashing a bolt that found its mark. The assailant crumpled to the ground, unconscious.

Everywhere I looked, chaos reigned. Unsullied soldiers fell, men and women alike. When I glanced up at the throne where the queen was guarded, I spotted the man who had been seated beside her during the fight from before. He called out to her urgently, "Your Grace, Your Grace! Come with me. I know a way out. I know a way-" Before he could finish his sentence, men wearing golden masks plunged their knives into his chest twice, and then more of them descended upon him, striking him relentlessly. One of them made a move toward the queen, but I swiftly trained my widow's bite on him, unleashing a surge of electricity that sent him sprawling backward onto the floor.

The elderly man, whom I had rescued earlier, swiftly eliminated one of the enemies. At that moment, he and the queen locked eyes for a brief but profound exchange. Then, the old man extended his hand towards her, and after a few seconds of contemplation, she accepted it. With his arm wrapped protectively around her waist, he guided her away from the chaos of the platform. As they descended towards the arena, I kept a vigilant eye on them, occasionally firing my widow bites at anyone who dared approach or aim at them.

The old man skillfully led the queen towards the gates, intending to secure their escape. To my dismay, the gates suddenly closed, trapping them inside. Muttering a curse under my breath, I swiftly made my way over, clutching the sword I had dropped earlier. Behind the silver-haired woman, a masked man lurked, poised to strike her. Raising the sword high, I brought it down with force, impaling the assailant's back and piercing through his clothes and flesh. A scream erupted from his lips, capturing the attention of both the queen and the old man.

As the man advanced towards me, poised to strike, I dropped the sword I had retrieved from the attacker I had just fended off. With my hands raised in a gesture of surrender, I urgently pleaded, "Wait! I'm here to assist you, not harm you." I rushed to clarify my intentions before he could thrust his sword at me.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Daenerys questioned cautiously from behind the old man.

In response, I hastily explained, "I've been eliminating every individual who approached either of you or posed a threat. I understand that may not be sufficient to earn your trust, but I genuinely want to help." Their gazes locked for a moment before turning their attention back to me, and with a mutual nod, they seemed to accept my offer.

"Thank you," I mumbled gratefully, but a sudden groan escaped my lips. A searing pain emanated from my side, and upon touching it, I discovered wet warmth. Swiftly retrieving the sword I had dropped earlier, I retaliated by stabbing the man who had inflicted the injury upon me.

"We need to make our way to the other side. Follow me," the elderly man instructed, taking hold of the silver-haired woman's hand as they began to navigate their way back toward the arena. Despite the pain in my side, I applied pressure to the wound and trailed behind them, determined to keep up. As we sprinted, the dwarf and the lady who had been seated next to the queen caught up to us, the lady grabbing hold of the Targaryen's hand and staying close to the old man.