part 1

??? POV;
''''''''°°°°°°°°°°
It's 7 at the evening. Here I'm alone, waiting for some idiot to come so we can go home together.

???: Ahhh~ I'm bored~
( Well let me introduce her . She is Y/N Mondal.A 17 years old girl with a good personality , I mean she is really sociable and friendly but she don't like show other how she truly feel.)

!?!: Yooo! Y/N ! *Shouting from a distance*

Y/N: Gosh ! Finally you are here ,bitch . I had been waiting for 30 mins for you. You should be great full ok?

!?!: Hey Hey. I'm not some bitch . I have a name for cry out loud.

Y/N: Oh~ Yes~ The God of beauty Mrs.Riya. *bend her upper body dramatically*
(She is Riya Roy. She is a close friend of Y/N . They had known each other from 3rd standard. They usually go home together after tution. BTW. Right now they are at Kolkata,India)

Riya: Stop it! People are staring at you!?!*hit lightly*
(They usually enjoy there little world every day but Little did they know what is gonna happen.)

Y/N: ok ok I'm sorry. let's go.

we are walking past a dark ally. And maybe I'm just hallucinating but I am hearing some footsteps for a long time now. And it's really freaking me out.

Y/N: *whisper in her ear* hey. Riya let's make run from here.

Riya: huh? Why??

Y/N: nothing serious it's just... Let's do it ok .

Well I don't want to scared her. I'm worried about her she is just too pretty and have good figure. All through I a have got some boobs but I'm not as fit as her. I can't let anything happens to her.when her father trust me that much. So I held her hand and started to run. And for fuck's sake my fear was right. Those bastards are really following us.
•After 20 mins of running•

Riya: Y/N . Please I can't run anymore. *Legs shaking*. And who are those people following us.*a little teary eyes*.

Y/N: [I'm scared. I'm really scared. But I have to be strong] Hey. Don't worry. Let's hide here ok.

Riya: ok...

•••••••••••••••| On the same time in Seoul |•••••••••••••••

??: One . Two. Three. Hello We are BTS!

Crowd:
fan1: namjoon oppa love you oppa!
fan2: yoongi marry me!
fan3: Jinnie!
fan4: jhope! jhope! Please make me your hope.
fan5: jimin-shiii we love you.
fan6: V! OMG he look so hot.
fan7: Jk! Jungkook! Mommy loves you.
(Ahem. Ahem. Haha)

Yes you guess it right. It's our bangtan boys. Ahh I love them. Right now they are having their concert on Seoul. About their age ••
Rm- 24
Jin-26
Suga-25
Jhope-24
Jimin-23
Tae-23
Jk-21 .... That's it . Because I know you guys know about them more than me .

∆ ON THE OTHER SIDE∆

Authors POV *

heavy pants can be heard. Two girls marely 16 years are hiding bind a truck trying hide themselves from the world . They can hear those people talking and they seems to be frustrated. They are scared and cold . Riya manage to open her phone than she sent her location to their parents. They can't risk to call them . Not untill Riya's phone started to vibrate. And the other girl who is also scared hold her in her hand like their life depends on it.

Y/N: give me the phone. *Takes the phone*
*Whisper* hello. Uncle it's y/n . Please come to the location. *Sweat dropping from her head* s-some p-peaole were f-following us so w-we hide here.

As she finished her sentence her phone got snatched away. They didn't dare to move . Not until y/n was held by her hair and force to come out same was happening to the other.

Y/N's POV:

S-she is crying. I-I am also trembling. But those guys are just smiling creepyly while scanning us head to toe. There are 3 of them.
I'm disgusted.

Y/N: w-who are you people! W-what do you want from us.

Riya: Please.please . Leave us. *sniffing*

Y/N: you fucking bastards leave her!

??1: Her? Does it means we can have you? Haha that will be our pleasure baby! *Smirk*

Y/N+ Riya: *chills* *shaking*

Riya: no no no. Please please we are sorry please leave us.

Y/N: you- . You dirty piece of shit.

??2: You talk to much. *Grab her chin* let us have some fun together.

??3: well I will have the other.

Y/N: noo! Don't touch her!*struggle to break free*

Riya: Y/N!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEE YOU LATER !