Part 4

∆Y/n's pov∆
••••••••••••••••••••

??: It's me...Gojo .
Y/n: Gojo?

I held into his hands and Strom towards my apartment. After 5 minutes of walk we are at my apartment. It's not very big or not so small. It's just normal, but for me it's cozy and comfortable. I unlocked the front door and take him straight to my bedroom.

Y/n: And... Why are you out there tailing me like some maniac.

Gojo: It's because I had something to discuss but you weren't picking up your phone. Actually....we had a problem.

Y/n: what problem? Even though you should remember who you are . If people recognised you. You had been in a big problem. You are not only my right hand but You are the CEO of COniC . Don't let that slip out of your mind.

Gojo: ok ok sorry lily. It would not happen again.
He said looking up for his sit with puppy eyes . I can already see those pup ears of his.

Y/n: hmm now came to business . What happened.

Gojo: Actually the we figure out some movement of Cha Hyungek, from LOP gang.

I know you all cannot understand what is happening so let's go Back in the past.

[4 years ago ]

(Read part 1 to understand this part)
∆Y/n's pov∆
-----------

Riya:Y/N!

I tried to look at her after hearing her scream. but I freezed in my spot from seeing the scene infront of me. There ??1 who was holding Riya started to tie her up and then he opened his belt. She was there lying in graund cold, trembling all over Anabel to talk. There was pure fear in her eyes. My heart sink in deeper. I jerked my hands free from there grip and to her before kicking the half naked person in her dick. "Ahh! Fuck!" He yelled in pain.
I quickly opened the rope before taking her hands to run but...
They manage grab my leg making me fall in the ground.

Riya: Y/N!

Y/n: no! don't stop running . Go and look for help I'll buy you some time.

Riya: ok .

Strange.. she didn't even hesitate. No no maybe I'm just overthinking. One of those bastards tried to follow her but I kicked ??1 on his back just get hit by ??2. 'damn.. where did they find that branch ' I thought while holding my head.
Then I punched him right on his face he backed away and I stole his weapon and throw that to the man who was behind Riya. And that hit him . I can see that he managed to hit her sometimes as her face was wounded. but after my help she managed to get away or that's what I thought.
Now three of them are surrounding me. And my head is spinning. I'm dizzy. I tried to fight but they captured me.
??3: Now now ! Let us have some fun . We worked out quite a lot to caught this fish.
??2: of course. After all this work how can we let her go.
??1: that other bitch run away shit let's go somewhere else. She might come back with cops.

They tied me with rope and tapped my mouth. ??3 carried me on his solder I tried to kick him away but ??1 caught my leg harshly. I just silently cried unable to do anything.
Then they took me to a abandoned Building. opened my clothes not completely. Then they take their turn to forcefully fuck me and I fainted due to over pain.

After 6 hr. I wake up just to find myself in a hospital room.

Y

/n: agh.. my body hurts.

Then those terrible scenes came back to my mind which happened few hr.'s ago. I started to Shiver.. from fear, disgust and pain.
'whu God! Why! Do I have to go through this. What have I done to deserve this?why are you doing this to me?' I throught while fresh warm tears made their way from my cheeks to the bedsheet. I tried to sit.

Y/n: agh.. Is anyone here?

I said a little loudly. But know reply came. Then I came out of my cabin and walk towards the hallway. And found people gathering in one place their I saw familiar faces.

Y/n: uncle?

I called Riya' s father who was their and he turned around. "Uncle, Where is she?is she fine?" I asked through low voice but to my surprise he didn't said anything and just look at me coldly. Their was nothing but hatred and betrayal in his eyes. It ma me Shiver once again.

Mr.Roy (Riya's Dad): you... Have some guts to came infront of me. Why y/n? WHY? why did you do that ? I loved you like my own daughter and you just back stabed me? Why?

He keeps on yelling at me and I just stand there without understanding anything he said. 'what did he meant by that' I throught to myself.a nurse came and tried to clam him down.

Nurse: Mr.Roy please clam down. She is patient too.. and you cannot just shout at her without any evidence.

Mr.Roy: evidence? What evidence. Why would my daughter lie about those things that ruin her life . And this ungrateful shit is still here like she didn't do anything. Why why should my daughter cry when she *jab his finger into my chest* is smiling huh?!

Y/n: but.. what did I do..agh..

My head hurts and I can't understand him at all. Just then cops came to me and said they wanted to talk so we went back to my chamber.

Police: so.. exactly what happened? We had already heard your friends side of story. And accused that you had paid some people to rape her and even those culprits agree to this. So.. what do you want to say for yourself?

I was shocked.no I was like paralyzed from what I heard. I tried to do what? How can she even said that after what I did for her.and her can uncle believe that even my results said I was molested not her . My heart shuttered into million pieces. I told them whole story and they said they will investigate.
After some time my parents came.

Mr.Mondal: Mr.Roy I'm sorry for everything it was my fault . I failed to teach her. And you would not believe me how much I want this unwanted child to die .

Mrs.Mondal: She is like a curse. Don't worry we will take legal action towards her even though she WAS our child. From this moment on we decided to abandon her. And we don't give a fuck where she goes.

Y/n: mom..dad..*hic* but but I really didn't do anything. please believe me.. please please don't abandon me please. I'll behave please. *Sob* *sob* .

I held onto her clothes like my life depends on it and my life really depends on it. I family is about to be gone for forever. I know they are just angry but still ' They didn't mean it when they wished me to die, did they ' I thought for a moment before crying even harder. She just kicked me away.

After an hr. Everyone was there throwing insult and cruse towards me and I just sat there depression and sadness took the best for me.. I tried to talk to her but... She said the same thing. Even my own friends whom I loved more than anything pushed me away.

They all resent me. They wanted me to disappear from there life.

' If that's what they want then let it be.'

with those thoughts I ran away that night from my own parents, my own relatives, my own friends and my own bestfriend. Because they were never mine to begin with.

On that day Y/n Mondal. Disappeared from there life for forever.

That day I tried to attend suicide but a foreign saved me and take me to South Korea with him his motherland. Later I got to know he was a ex comrade of Korea's diffence. He gave me place and new identity "Lee Y/N ". And a task too.

To be countinue -