part 2

Riya: Y/N!

(Presant time)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/N: [I wake up from my sleep while painting heavyly. Cold sweat dropping from my forehead.] It's that dream again..

After waking up I went to take a shower than dressed up for my collage. I'm senior University student this year 3rd year..... Damn time really flies..As if I just admitted yesterday.
*Sigh*.
By the way my name is Lee Y/N . and yes I changed my surname to Lee because I changed country and now I'm in Seoul, South Korea. I'm 20 this year.i know I'm quite young for a third year but yeahh.. it just happened I guess most of my FRIENDS are older than me..

ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠. other side at the same time...
♪••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♪

Jk: ahhhh... Hyung when are we going to shoot together..ahhhhhh I don't want to work alone. It's not fun at all.

(Our dear Lil Bunny complaining to his namjoon hyung on call is first thing in the morning.)

RM: haa.. I know right kook but there's nothing we can do..now that it's jhope's time..

Jk: *sigh* Anyways how are you hyung?? Not destroying the world, are you?

(Jk said teasing him)

RM: Hay! You Lil brat !! Shut up. And I'm just alright. How are you?

Jk: haha just same as usual hyung. Ok I gotta go I am planning to visit my parents today. So! Bye hyung!!

RM: ok. Bye take care brat.

Jk: yes yes bye.

After ending the call jk went to take a shower.
A while later he came out and get dressed in a almost formal but comfortable suit.
And exited his apartment to meet his mom and dad..

(On Car)
∆Jk p.o.v∆
''''''''''''''''''''''
I was driving my car when the traffic 🚦 lights turned red. So I started to scroll down to my fake Instagram id. @abcdefghi_97.
Search 🔍 #cute moment of lee_y/n.

Jk: Hehe I can be a famous idol for others but at the end of the day I'm still a human who can do anything he wants huh..
[well I have a crush on her for almost 2 years now.. but she didn't seem to give me any attention haaa... Whyyy just whyyy Godd]

I was busy complaining to the God that's when
something caught my eyes.. (⁠ノ゚⁠0゚⁠)⁠ノ⁠~ hahaha must be my lucky day ... It was a good choice to take the road infront of Seoul international University.. and I saw a saw a cute little thing crossing the road with her usual poker face.
It was Lee Y/N in her black baggy jeans and light purple oversized tshirt with a blue jacket hoodie..no matter whenever or however I look at her she always look cool and purfect.

Jk: (I was busy daydreaming when the car 🚗 behind me) *PEEEP* Ahhh! I'm going! Going for fuck's sake !

Well bye my love we will meet again 😚..with those thoughts 💭 I start driving to my parents apartment.

ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ Y/N p.o.v /-
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I was right infront of my uni when I saw a car horn the shit out of me. Damn those bloody bastards . Let me introduce my friends:

[ Kim Jihoon : age 22 , my best friend.
Caring, handsome as fuck, famous in uni. Ranks 2nd in business department.

Choi Jui : age 23 , another bff of mine.
Pretty, queen of the campus, famous, can be sassy sometime, my crime partner and she is technically my mother haha..

That's all...]

Jihoon : Oi!!! Y/N !

I turned around just to meet a annoyed jui with a cheerful Jihoon.

Y/N: Hey.. morning guys.. [small smile]

Jui : Aww morning baby ~ you should smile often you know! (She said while holding my right hand) By the way! There's something I wanna tell you!

Y/N : what?

Jihoon: She told Aunt that she wants to perform with you this year as it's the last year .. and she agreed. But her dad opposed so they fought and that's why she was annoyed the entire time ! Hahaha ! [Holding his stomach]

Y/N : I'm sure he will agree jui.. don't worry and came to block B2 third floor Room no. 057 after lunch break ok?

Jui: Ay ay Captain!!!

They are cute and all but I can't afford to do the same mistake again.....

After that we entered the main gate and......

................. Silence..................

- Isn't that the famous bully girl known as topdog of business dep. ??
-yeah ! Ik right!? But she is so small and well.... That expression isn't cute.
-OMG!OMG! don't look at her eyes ..
-I'm invisible.. I can't saw anyone and no one can saw me... Invisible... Invisible

They are whispering quite loudly. Some of them are afraid some of them are just surprised.well.. that's how it always goes.

*Ringgggg*

Who the hell is calling me early in the morning? I thought before taking phone out of my jacket..

Unknown number.

Y/N : Hello?
??: 1895.
Y/N : ok.

Call end.

I looked at my friends who are walking infront of me . I smiled. I really like them.

We went to our first class and found ourselves some seats at the middle row.

Time skip lunch break

Everything was ok until some assholes got into my nerve by body shaming a freshman. I staight went to them .
Y/N: yoo.. got nothing good to do?
(*Creak* I punched him on the face and he is on the floor)
Hey.. you ok? Then get up.

(I look at the freshman.and leave after sending him to the checkup room)

On jk's side:•

*Ding Dong*

Mrs.jeon: (opens the door) Jinja! Kookie? OMG! Baby please come in .

Mr.jeon: kook? My boy! You really did came. It's been a while dear.

Jk: Hello mom. Hello dad . How are you two?

Mr& Mrs.jeon: we were doing fine. How are you?

Jk: I'm also fine .(flashing his bunny smile)

Mrs.jeon: kook I want to ask you something..

Jk: what is it mom? (Takes a seat on the couch)

Mr.jeon: [looks at mrs.jeon nervously] ahme...what.. what is your thoughts about getting married?

That's all for today!!!