Part 3

∆Jk's pov∆
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jk: what! dad are you serious right now! You must be kidding right!?

What are they even saying! Marriage? Me? I'm quite young for that shit! This cannot be happening I have not even started my love life.. and marriage no way in hell. Mom why are you also being quiet! Say something! Goddamn fu*king shit! I can't believe my own ears.

Mrs.jeon : kookie.baby.... we are not forcing you.we are just asking what are your thoughts.

Jk: you all most give me a heartattack.Well I'm not quite ready yet.

Mr Jeon: Ahh I see . Well as you know you mom and i get married at quite a young age... so you're thinking maybe you will also....haha. well sorry if I scared you dear.

Jk: gosh ! i just can not keep up with you guys.

Mrs.jeon : *clearing her thorat* ahem ahem! Well well if we're down what this topic. Please let kookie go to his room . He must be tired from all the driving.

With this I went upstairs to my room to fresh up.
"Well I'll come to you soon baby. Just you wait and watch"thought jk while smiling like a crazy person he is .

|||On y/n's side|||

∆Y/n's pov

After eating our lunch we went to our destined room . That's when we have to separate from Jihoon as he still had some class left . When we (me and Jun) opened the door of music club we were welcomed by a huge crowd of participants.I guess they are also here to get there name listed for the fest.

For those who don't know what fest I'm talking about. Well it's a fest held for freshers which was basically held by us, seniors. It was celebrated every year. In this fest juniors show us there hidden talents are day time and when the day fall it's our turn to show then what we have got through dancing, singing, magic tricks, boxing, cooking and etc. Well singing is the most important part as every year we invite some well known celebrity. Teachers usually didn't interfere with those fest. Juniors are given five Rose to give them to the senior he or she admired or liked. In one word it's a senior, junior face to face meet fest.

We took a empty seat at the back of the room. And it's quite comfortable until I feel others looking at our side and whispering. I get it that some of them are scared, curious or jealous but.... What? This isn't my problem.

Sooyung: [music club president. Age 24 ]

Ahem! Hello Everyone. I know you all already know me For those who don't know I'm Kim Sooyung. Music club president. I hope you all know how important singing is in our upcoming fest on three days! So I hope you all can submit your name class department and whether it's solo or group performance and songs. before going home today. You can submit it to me or our vice president, Choi ha-na . I hope for your cooperation. Thank you.u are dismissed.

With that Sooyung oppa went away.

Jun: baby. Have you thought of something?

Y/n: not yet. You?*I said while blankly staring at her*

Jun: nope. Ok so we need some trendy, energetic and unique content something nobody could think about. Like a mashup?

Y/n: mashup? Trendy.... Energetic...... and unique.....?

Hmm she has a point and mashup is a good idea. Ahhh...AHHH..!

Y/n: Jun.
Jun: yes?
Y/n: something came to my mind.
Jun: and what is that?

Y/n: what would it sounds like if we were to mix  'STANDING NEXT TO YOU ' and  '3D' ?

After thinking for few seconds Jun look at me with a big big biggest smile she had.

Jun: baby! You are genius! I love you! Ahh!

She said then she suddenly grabbed me lifting me in the air.

Y/n: let me down. Everyone is looking.

And my face is turning pale I'm dizzy damn this girl .

It took us almost 4hr.to complete composing the lyrics and music too.. after that we submit our details to mr.music club president. We wait for 30min because he was busy and we want him to check ou r work . After all we are not pro like he is. Sooyung checked our details and he was quite happy with that he seem to like it .after finishing our business at uni we went towards front gate where Jihoon was suppose to meet us then we all decided to go to internet cafe nearby. After an hour or two we bet ou Goodbyes and went to our separate ways. It's already 8 at night.

After 10 min of walking I can hear footstep behind me. I took the abandoned Alley that no one used for nearly... never. And I was right someone is really tailing me.

I turn to a corner and hide there waiting for them to come.

3
2
1 !

And.....

??: Where did she go I was sure she was here.
Y/n: looking for something?

I give her my most scariest smirk.I can feel her shaking already. Ahh what a scene I have created man! Those trembling hands and wide scared eyes ready to came out any moment.

??: I... I am..

*bam* Before she could say anything I throw a punch write in her face.

Y/n: what I? I? You can't speak or something?

??: It's me....Gojo.

That's all for today if you are confused. Please ask me . I'll explain them . And please support me guys. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ Hehe