Part 9

Guys I would really like if you all share your thoughts with me .. anyways let's get started with this chapter..

∆Y/N's pov∆

After the meeting ended I discussed some recent events done in COniC with Eun then I took my leave leaving the whole work on Eun's responsible solders hahaha!!

I come to my apartment took a shower again before making my breakfast.. it's 7:30 right now!

I made myself some omlet 🍳 with crispy bread 🍞 and a glass of orange juice🍊 .... And a choco cupcake 🧁.. I have a sweet teeth you see. Haha doesn't suit a cold hearted bitch like me…no? Well can't help it.

I took my time eating my breakfast !
I usually eat before dressing because I live also so I didn't really bother to change my bathrobe..

After doing the dishes I went to my bedroom and opened my closet.. and took out my clothes..

Honestly I at first chose a light biscuit colour jeans and a black shirt but before I can pull that out of my closet

Honestly I at first chose a light biscuit colour jeans and a black shirt but before I can pull that out of my closet... Jui somehow get that I'm planning to wear a boyish style cloth and not only that but it also looks quite formal!

She scold me for a good hour then she chose this set of clothes for me..
I can't deny her after looking at her glittering eyes!

Nevermind....
This dress is not bad looking.. I then began to wore the black top after that the purple pant and the thin see-through purple white jacket..

I just took half of my front hair and tie a ponytail and let some of my small hair rest on my forehead giving a hot vibe!
Damn my hair and lips are the only thing I am proud of.
I wear my silver watch and on right hand I wore a black-purple bracelet along with some thin Rings .

I took my bag and put my pocket size notebook 📒, water bottle,purse, power bank ,a black jacket in case I felt cold at night and my phone.

I wore my stocks and my white sneakers!
I looked at my watch and noticed it's 8:15.

I messaged Jihoon and let him know that I have left my apartment. I also Messaged Eun.

I left my apartment and make sure to lock the door!

On the other side#
∆Jk's pov∆

It's 6 at the morning when I wake up. I didn't plan to wake up early but the hustle bustle that my dad was making earlier break my beauty sleep.' I'm awfully excited from the moment I hear that I am invited to be tonights guest at Seoul International University! That means we are going to cross paths really soon!! ' I started to roll on my bed like some lovesick middle school girl who talk to her crush.
"What the hell am I thinking!" I murmured.