Part 7

∆Jui's pov∆

It was 8:25 when finally We (me and Jihoon) managed to enter our class . After a few minutes we spotted Y/n and went to her. That's when I heard her murmuring something.. I didn't hear her properly but something like " that boy did to me" ?  Which boy? Does she even talk with anyone besides us?
Whatever! Maybe she was reading some kind of bl manga hehehe. She didn't notice us so I decided to scare her a little bit .

Jihoon: Y/-! *Almost yell*

Jui:yeahhh! Shut up!

Jihoon: wae?

I hurriedly covered his mouth before he could ever finish his words.he just looked at me confused. I signal him to follow me quitely.
He did what I asked.
We tip toe behind her .she didn't seem to notice us though. Kekeke. And then .....

"RAWWWR!!"

Y/n: AHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!

well that was pretty affective. I'm more than satisfied. Because not only she shouted but also she did something unexpected. You see... There was a boy sitting beside her.. when she shouted she also jumped from her sit and losing her balance she sat on his lap while blushing hard (because of our doing) . Hehehe damn damn damn!

Jui: Hahaha I can't! Y/n! Hahaha.. O My God I'm crying from laughing..!

Jihoon: Hahaha ! Oh Shit! Haha that was sure a solid reaction baby!

Y/n: *blush* you,..! You guys! Wae...

Maybe she didn't notice but the boy she was sitting on was kind of a nerd type person so I didn't really cared but..... I stopped smiling when I noticed him staring at her nap almost without blinking. And Jihoon also stopped laughing. Maybe he also noticed that. I was about to say something but Jihoon beat me at that.

Jihoon: ahem ! *Fake cough* I guess we had enough laugh. Now get up Baby. If you want you can sit on my lap.

Saying that he sat beside her chair and pat his lap signalling her to come sit on him. (I mean his lap).
That's when she noticed her position and tried to move but that boy gripped on her . When she tried to remove his grip that fucker "ahhh~". Moaned.
Owo now he is dead meet. But that expected punch didn't even landed on his shitty face. Because Y/n and Jihoon both were in shock.

∆ Y/n's pov∆

When I tried to get up from his lap that fucker moaned- wait what!
He.fucking.moaned.  that's when I felt something hard poke my ass. I didn't even managed to move along with punching him as I am too embarrassed and I'm shivering.
Those memories started to fill up my head . I found my self out of breath and trembling. I tried to look at his face and fuck.. it was a wrong move I found him eyeing me with lust full eyes as if they wanted to eat me whole......Disgusting...... That's what came to my mind. Before he could do something more I shove him and Jihoon get up .

Jihoon finally gain control over himself and punched him on his face making him fall from the chair. He gently hold my hand and make me sit beside him. Jui also kicked his clothed dick in which he flinched and Jui said....

Jui: yeah!You! Crazy perverted nerd! this isn't a fucking club for God Shake.

Jihoon: if you can't control you desire at morning than just don't come dude. 

I just sat there amused by their behaviour. 'where did those sweet pup from a moment before go?' I thought while smiling without anyone noticing. It looked like grinning from outside. After a few seconds I get a hold on myself and stand up..

I push Jihoon lightly by one side and step forward infront of that now trambling boy and
I said in a deep low voice.

Y/n: Hey.