Chapter Seventeen.

~The Race.~

The sun's gentle rays begin to filter through the curtains, signaling the start of a new day. With a serene sigh, Lexi stirs in her bed and reaches over to turn off her alarm. She stretches her limbs, feeling a satisfying sense of readiness for the day ahead.

Rising from the cozy embrace of her blankets, Lexi heads to the bathroom. A revitalizing shower washes away any lingering traces of sleep, and she emerges feeling refreshed and invigorated. Knowing that she'll be getting her makeup done later, Lexi opts to skip her usual makeup routine for now, allowing her skin to breathe freely.

Returning to her bedroom, she dons her workout attire and heads to her designated workout space. The rhythmic beats of her favorite playlist fill the air as she launches into her morning exercise routine. With each movement, she feels the tension dissipate from her body, replaced by a surge of energy and determination.

Completing her workout, she moves to her vanity, where an array of skincare products awaits. She gently cleanses her face, feeling the cool water awaken her senses. Taking a moment for herself, she applies a nourishing moisturizer, her fingers massaging it into her skin with care. The simple act is both self-care and preparation for the day's activities. The act of meticulously preparing herself physically and mentally brings a sense of empowerment and confidence.

Lexi's morning routine continues with a brief meditation session, centering her mind and setting positive intentions for the day. With a deep breath, she readies herself for the exciting yet demanding magazine shoot. Today is a day to shine, to be captured through the lens, and she is determined to put her best foot forward.

Lexi's steps are purposeful as she makes her way to the company, the anticipation of the day's magazine shoot adding an extra spring to her stride. Her mind is focused, her heart determined, and her spirit ready to embrace whatever challenges lie ahead.

Upon reaching the company, she heads straight to the designated photography studio, where a team of professionals is setting up the backdrop and lighting. The atmosphere is bustling with energy and excitement, vibrant anticipation of the creative process that is about to unfold.

As she walks in, the photographer greets her with a warm smile.

"Lexi, great to see you! We're all set up and ready."

Lexi nods in acknowledgment, her enthusiasm matching the photographer's She's guided to a changing area where her wardrobe for the shoot awaits.

"That's great, I'm ready too," she smiles as her eyes fall upon the first racing suit laid out neatly on a hanger, a stunning ensemble.

Lexi's racing gear is a masterpiece of functional design and sleek aesthetics, a true embodiment of her prowess on the racetrack. The suit is crafted from a high-tech blend of materials that offer both durability and flexibility, essential for the demands of high-speed racing. The color scheme is a striking combination of deep ebony and vibrant crimson, a visual representation of her intensity and determination.

The jacket is a fusion of form and function, with reinforced padding at key impact points to ensure her safety during high-speed maneuvers. The crimson racing stripes that adorn the sleeves and shoulders serve both as a dynamic visual element and a nod to her achievements on the track. The suit zips up with a precision-engineered closure, snugly embracing her figure while allowing for a full range of motion.

Beneath the jacket, a moisture-wicking compression shirt clings to her body, designed to regulate temperature and keep her cool under the pressure of the race. The emblem of Herdrenaline is proudly emblazoned over her heart.