7

POV: ASHLYN

Tobin was trying to convince me to jump in the pool with my clothes still on me. Ali was being the opposite and was trying to get me to jump naked. I wanted neither obviously, but before I could make the decision myself I felt someone pushing me. I fell in the water with everything still on me, my watch, my wallet and phone, and all my clothes.

"Damn it, who did that?!" I yelled. Whoever did that is going to pay for it.

"Oh my God did you guys see that? That was hilarious"

Leah. Who would it be other than her of course.

"You little shit! You better watch out!", I yelled while getting out of the pool. She already started running like crazy but I had an advantage. She was only here for one and a half day, she didn't know the compound. I am a goalkeeper so I had a hard time keeping up to an attacker like her but I knew shortcuts and hiding places.

"Ash I'm sorry but I had to, you know that too", she said while she kept running, but I took a right while she went straight.

"Ash?" She slowed down, just like I thought.

"Ash? Where are you? This isn't funny anymore"

Okay a little closer, just a little bit.

"BOO" I yelled while I was recording, this will be golden content!

"AAAAHH, you are going to kill me sooner or later"

"Oh my God that reaction! Ali, you have to see this, this is hilarious!"

POV: LEAH

Damn it, she got me.

"Ash, I'll get you back"

"Sure kid, sure"

I wanted to go back to my room but my way was blocked. Tobin, Megan and Christen were standing before me. My eyes still couldn't believe this sight: three of my idols right before me.

"Uhm, hey again?"

"Hey Leah, do you mind joining us to go to one of our rooms? We want to hang out because we have a day off and that way we can get to know you", Christen said. I think they made her say it because of all three she has the best way with words to make it sound nice. If any other would asked it, it would sound compelling, so it makes sense.

"Sure, do you guys want to come to my room?", I said. I hoped they would say no, that way they wouldn't see my belongings, and how little there were.

"Is it okay if we go to Carli's room? There is a team bonding going on there", Megan said

"Sure, Megan"

"Please call me Pinoe, everybody else does"

"Alright, thanks Pinoe"

"That's better"

We arrived at Carli's room but I could already hear them down the hall. Damn they are a noisy bunch of people.

"We're here! And we brought a guest!", Pinoe yelled

"Finally, you sure took your time!", Alex said

She looked at me and she saw I was in discomfort. I tried to talk to her with my eyes, telling her that I was fine and to let it go but Alex being Alex, she had to make a big deal out of it.

"Leah are you okay?", she said, and I was mentally cursing.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be? Let's get this party started!", I said and everybody went back to being the loud group they are.

Alex came standing next to me while the rest was getting ready to watch a movie.

"You know I don't believe you, right?"

"Look Alex, I'm in quite alot of shit nowadays but I'm getting there, you don't need to control every detail of my life"

"Hey, I'm only trying to look out for you!", she said but I was getting agitated.

"You don't have to, in a couple months I'll be eighteen so I can look out for myself. I always have been and I always will", I told her but I sensed the group was listenening into our conversation so I stepped out of the room.

"Oh and Alex, please for the love of God, mind your own buisness" and with that I was out the door.

POV: ASHLYN

"Ali, we have to get to Carli's room, everybody is there"

"I know babe, I know. Can't we have five more minutes of peace and quiet? Our friends are so loud", she told me. God I know, they can be a handful!

The door of my room opened and Leah came marching in. Clearly she was upset but I didn't want to ask anything because she didn't seem like talking.

"She can't expect I will tell everything to her while I've only met her today!", she yelled. Well, seems like she does want to talk.

"Leah please calm down for a second"

"No Ash, you don't get to do that! First you bring me here, to this place where I don't know anybody and now you are ordering me around! At least back home I had friends, I knew the area. My mom was a total jack ass but I was managing until you barged in and practically kidnapped me!"

"Leah I-"

"You know what, no, just no, I can't keep doing this"

What is she talking about? Ali go get some help please. Oh, she is already gone.

"Leah what the hell is going on? Talk to me please"

"Ash, get out of the way, I'm getting out of here"