11

POV: LEAH

We're eating right now. I'm sitting alone at a table because I wanted to. I'm not ready to talk yet and I told the rest that.

Flashback to five minutes ago

"Hi everyone"

I felt everybody still staring so I went on.

"I know I'm being very unfair to all of you right now but can we please wait with all the questions untill I'm ready? I just want to eat and settle in" They kept quiet so I didn't know if I was doing a good job.

"You heard her, guys, go back to your secret conversations", Carli said. What would I do without her? Everybody went on about whether Liam Payne or Louis Tomlinson was the better singer. I chuckled, I missed this group.

"Thank you Carli"

"Hey, as long as you're okay I don't care what happened. Everybody just wants you to be safe and healthy"

"I know"

I sat down at a table and began eating. I heard someone approach but after someone else coughed, they turned around.

POV: ASHLYN

She is sitting right there. I haven't let her out of my sight. It's been a month since me or Alex heard from her so we were worried sick. Ali thinks I was a pain in the ass last month but she should've seen Alex. She was unbearable. Shouting at everyone and everything. She has a temper which is shorter than the time you need to tie your shoes.

I looked over at Alex's table. I saw her staring too. We could stare holes in Leah's head and she still wouldn't notice. Or she didn't want to.

I'm going to try to talk to her, I have to. I need to.

I was almost at her table when Carli made eye contact with me and coughed. She urged me to stay away, this wasn't the time. She was right, Leah herself said she wasn't ready, I need to back off.

POV: LEAH

Okay, just throw your trash away and leave this room full of tension.

I got up to throw my trash out but before I could do anything Alex stormed out of the room. She wasn't looking very happy. I was confused but I threw my trash out anyways.

I left the room of agony and made my way to my room. I got onto the elevator but right when it was supposed to close, a hand got through. Ashlyn stepped in and we were off to my floor. I didn't say a word and she also kept quiet, for once in her life. I appreciated that she granted my wish about not making me talk about it.

I got out of the elevator but so did she. Damn it. I hoped she didn't came with me because I can't even look at her. Luckily she went into another room. Shit, I thought. Our rooms are on the same floor, that makes ignoring the team less easy.

But anyways, today drained me. I felt like I could sleep thirty hours. I got under the covers and slowly drifted off.

I was rudely awoken by a sound. It wasn't by my nightmares for once. I swiched on the lights but I saw that the sound didn't come from my room. There was something going on in the hallway. Right in front of my door to be exact. I made myself look presentable and opened my door.

"What the hell Alex?"

There goes my plan to not look at her or talk to her.

"What are you doing up?", she asked. Really?

"Are you really asking me that question? You are the one that is going crazy in the hallway in front of MY door. So, what the hell are you doing, Alex?"

"I wanted, uh, I- I wanted uh, to uh", she stambled

"I don't understand that language, now speak words", I threw at her

"Nothing, go back to sleep", she told me. Like she can tell me what to do now?

"Alex, it seems like you are out of your mind, can you go back to your room and let me be in peace please?"

"Goodnight Leah"

"Yeah, it was until you disrupted it", I had to shout after her.

I don't understand anything that just happened. I was sleeping so peacefully but of course she would have to ruin that! One more thing I'll have to mention to Rose tomorrow.

POV: ASHLYN

I was awoken by a lunatic going crazy in the hallway. I jumped out of bed because I wanted to see that, I always love crazy people. I opened the door but it was just Alex.

Wait? Alex? What is she doing? She is making her way to Leah's door, oh I really have to see this now.

Leah handled that like a boss. She is such a legend. That remembered me how much I care for her. That little spicy element in her eyes. I missed having her around, even though I don't know her that long.

I really have to try and make up for what I did.