14

POV: LEAH

Tobin and I ended up pranking Kelley of all people. She is maybe the biggest prankster on the team and still she walked right into this one. I hid myself in a bunch of boxes which stood in a supply closet. Tobin told her she needed something out of it and she send her right to me. It was dark so she couldn't see very well and I jumped right out of there. She screamed like a baby, it was hilarious!

Flashback to the prank

"Kelley can you grab those balls and the cones please?"

That was Tobin, showtime. She walked in, just a second.

"BOO!!"

She jumped up which caused her to bump her head against the desk she was under. Tobin filmed it all. I couldn't stop laughing and Tobin was in the same state as me. I crawled out of my box and watched the video along with Rose, Linsdey and Emily who just passed us. We were laughing our asses off.

"Okay, you guys want a war? You'll get one"

"Watch this! Here is the part were she bumps her head", I cried out. I've never laughed so hard.

Kelley stormed off but we all know deep down that she finds all of this very funny. It just gives her one more reason to prank us.

"So, that was a lot of fun", I said to them all

"You want to do something else or just relax in one of our rooms?", Tobin asked me

"Is it okay if we just go up? I'm down for a little relaxing", I answered. The truth is, I'm a little bit tired.

"Sure! We can just watch a movie or something?", Sonnet called out

"Yeah, I know tons of them that we can watch!", Rose answered and with that we were good for a couple houres

We went upstairs to the room that's shared between Lindsey and Rose. I got on one of the beds and Tobin laid besides me. I snuggled up to her and because I didn't exactly sleep well these past few years, it didn't take me long to be fast asleep.

I was awake again and I saw I was laying on Tobin. I also saw that we were alone in the room and there was no movie playing anymore.

"Oh Tobin I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you. Did I keep you trapped here?"

"Relax Leah, it's no problem, that way I could catch up on some reading"

"What's the time anyways?", I asked her. I was flustered because I was up for two seconds and I needed to become a person again. Usually it doesn't take me long but this was one of the best sleep I've ever gotten.

"It's almost dinner time", she answered me. Wow, I really slept for so long?

"How about we go downstairs already, what do you say?", she went on

"Sure, why not, I don't have anything better to do"

*Knock knock*

"Do you expect anyone?", I asked her

"No, you don't either I assume?"

"Nowp"

Tobin opened the door and behind it, there were the two individuals I did not want to see. Ashlyn and Alex.

"Leah, can we talk for a second please?", Alex asked me. I huffed, I didn't want to say yes but I also didn't want to say no. I just wished they didn't come down here.

"I'll be downstairs", Tobin said. Damn it, now I have to.

They both entered and sat on the other bed so they were facing me. I didn't speak, I wanted them to begin talking.

"Leah, I want to say how sorry I am for not giving you what you needed. Look, I know you hate me for spilling your secrets and for going to the police, but you didn't accept our help! Imagine how we felt, watching you suffer", Ashlyn started off.

She can't be serious? She did not just make me the bad guy.

"Are you actually saying that you are the victim?" I countered

"I'm saying that I am sorry but I don't think I'm the only one who needs to apologise", she told me

"I surely as hell hope that you are talking about Alex now", I said again, but now avoiding her gaze. My anger began to rise again. I can't believe that this is the way our conversation is going.

"Leah-"

"Ashlyn, let me", Alex said

"Leah, I'm also sorry for everything. I know I didn't handle a single thing right concerning you. And for that I am sorry, but I'm not for caring about you. And I think exactly that part, someone caring for you, scares you. I know you never had that in your life ever since your mom committed her crimes. But you can't be mad at me for caring about you when you are the one who can't accept that"

Okay, I can't play this tough guy act any longer. I shifted my eyes to the ground and I began to let the tears flow. Alex is right.

"I missed you guys", I barely got out before my voice cracked and I broke down completely.