9

POV: LEAH

So, happy birthday to me, I guess. I graduated, barely, and now I'm in the park. yes the same park, next to George. We're not at the exact same place, I moved us both to another spot where you can't really see us when you walk by. That way, none of the girls was able to find me. George and me became good friends actually. I know he is thirty-seven years old and had a dog, Stephen. He became homeless because he lost his job and never got back on track. I told him my story aswell and every day he is urging me to go back to Ashlyn. He says I have a shot at a normal life, but he doesn't understand.

I also heard my mom got arrested. I don't have a phone anymore but in our town word gets out fast. Those are the benefits of everyone knowing each other here.

I also didn't speak to Ashlyn or Alex anymore. I haven't seen the rest of the girls since that one day. Strangely enough, I miss Tobin. We were goofing around so much that day, it was the most fun I've had in a while.

I don't want to talk to them, but I miss them. All of them. Sometimes I consider going back, but then I remember what Ashlyn did. She broke my trust. I think thanks to her I'm never going to be able to trust someone again.

POV: ASHLYN

"Ash, you are off your game!", Jill shouted at me

Like I don't know that! It's been like this for the last three weeks, damn it! Leah made an impact on me and now I can't get her out of my mind.

"Five minute break everyone!", Jill said

Great. Just great.

"Ash, you got to get her out of your head, even if it's just for training. You can't let it interfere with your job", Ali said

"Babe, I'm really trying here but I can't focus. I can't help but think about where she ended up. You had to be there at our first embrace. I felt her trusting me, the hug ment everything to the both of us. I can't forgive myself if anything happens to her", I poured my heart out to her

"Oh Ash, I'm sure she is fine. I know everyone says that but she took care of herself for so long already. I'm sure she knows what she is doing", Ali consoled me

"Thank you babe, I needed that"

"Let's go for a short walk, what do you say? I'll ask Jill"

"No, I'm okay, I can sit through this training"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

POV: LEAH

"Hey George, guess what!", I said to him

"What?", he answered

"I got myself a new phone!", I said excited

"Then your little job paid off, litteraly!"

I started working in an ice cream stand as a student. That way I could earn a little while living on the streets.

"I'm so excited!", I told him like it wasn't obvious already. I've never purchased anything like this with my own money.

I set it up and after a while I was logged back into my Instagram account. I searched 'Ashlyn Harris' and went through her latest pictures. It seemed like she was getting on with her life, like nothing happened. Would she really be that unbothered?

"Just message her already", George said

Maybe he is right, maybe I should give her another chance. I just can't forget how she handeled things. I just can't forgive how she broke my trust.

"I don't know G"

I have an idea.

POV: JILL

I searched for my phone. I heard it beep so that means I have a message but I can't find the damn thing. Oh, it's right here on the table, really Jill?

Instagram: one new message

So what I have Instagram? I'm not that old!

@leahmorris wants to send you a message

block - delete - accept

"Well well, Leah", and so I clicked 'accept'

Hey Jill

Please don't ask alot of questions, I can answer them in person and just one time in front of everyone if that is needed.

I sent you this message because I'm doing a little bit better. I needed to clear my head after everything that happened. If you'll still have me, I would like to return to the next camp. If you don't want to waste a call-up to me anymore, I'll understand. It's not been easy having me, but I got better. I'm still dealing with everything, but soccer wise, I can do the job, my head is in the right place when I have a ball at my feet.

Please give me a call

*attached: number*

Leah

"Well damn it, Leah"