Should I trust any of your words?

His mind is hazy, he knows that he is awake but he can't seem to focus on the surroundings. The dream is too vivid to be just a dream, it’s like a long repressed  memory, it feels like it. Apo is always known to be observant, he just knew something is up with all the things.

The multiple dream

The nickname that he heard. My Sun, My Light

The diary that also mention these nicknames

He just knew that he might be involved in this way before the Blue incident. The incident could only mean to amplify his involvement, or it could be some parasite worms into his brain, giving him someone else repressed memory. The only question remaining unanswered is whether Blue feels the same? Gone through the same?

Apo's body was shaking, it took him seconds to notice that he was inside someone's embrace. That person put his hands on the back of Apo's head and between the shoulder blades, his head resting on a broad chest.

"Hey, it's okay now, I'm here", mumbled the man with a familiar deep voice.

Apo's head snapped upward meeting with the soft gaze of Kinn. His trembling body was secure inside the muscular arms of his newfound friend. Honestly he felt uncomfortable to be this close to the King but the dream, nightmare, haunts him badly. His body goes limp inside that embrace.

"Kinn", Apo choked. His voice is still scratchy. "How-"

Kinn beat him from talking, "I'm just walking around here, I heard you screaming. I am worried" he said, pulling Apo further into the embrace. Now his face slots between Kinn's neck and shoulder, he feels better. He sat and hugged Apo on his bed for a few more minutes, his trembling body did not completely cease. Kinn's face was contorted into worry, he kept on stroking his hair.  Apo doesn’t protest as the hug gradually tightens, it is warm to have someone.

Kinn remembers their first meeting, Apo never seems comfortable with someone close to him. He can't help but smile at this progress.

“Kinn,” Apo hoarsely mumbled, his hand pushing Kinn’s well-defined chest. Kinn reluctantly pushed himself away from the younger. He noticed Apo's honeyed cheek reddening. Apo was embarrassed, he can't help being mesmerised by the beauty of the younger. “I’m okay now”, added the younger

“Ah‐ yes. Sorry I touched you”, Kinn apologised. Now his cheek started to blush, it is a good courtesy to not touch someone without their consent. What Kinn did was out of his polite nature.  Even though he knew Apo was not in the same level of power

Apo straightened his body, and now they face each other. He smiled, “No it's okay. You make me feel better. Thank you” he softly mumbled.

"So erm, I should go", Kinn said awkwardly, earning a dazzling smile from the others. "If you need anything just knock on my door. My room is actually on the end of this hallway," he added more confidently after seeing Apo's soft smile.

"Alright, I bare it in mind. Thank you, Your Highness", Apo bowed his head, force of nature. He knows that he accepted the friendship between the two, it's just, they still have some sort of visible ranking in society. He can't take things for granted.

The young King sighs, "Perhaps between us two, just call me Kinn. I don't care about my title when I'm with you" he concluded. He then lightly tapped his shoulder and walked out of the room without hearing any of his protest. Leaving the younger one alone in his room.

Apo is now fully awake and has complete control of himself. He tried to forget everything and labelled it as a nightmare, but it was too vivid. It feels real, he shares the feelings of despair and sadness with the person inside his dream. Person that likely be the biggest enemy of the country. The Killer. The Betrayer. The Starless. The name is completely erased from history.  His name