A Myth Comes True

Apo was placed inside a much bigger room, the blue and gold interior screaming the royal colour. A symbol of the Water King, the Huahin King. This room clearly belonged to Kinn. He hates himself for trusting the older. Their relationship progresses so fast, Apo could only chuckles, he lets his guard down.

It is despicable that he had restricted and held him hostage inside this room after forcing him into a dark magic ritual. Almost feels like Kinn wanted him to scratch that incident out of his mind, pretending like nothing had happened. It was clear that Kinn had forced him into a bond, most likely a temporary attempt. It worked. Apo has read somewhere about the blood ritual from books that old John stole before he was sentenced to death for keeping a witch manuscript. There's a content touching on forcing a bond between two people, specifically for one side to be in control and submit to the other. Apo could feel the pulsing of dark power inside his body, especially around his wrist and neck. He carefully caresses his wrist, a visible light blue tattoo-like runes embedded in his skin. He rubs away the trace of the runes but to no avail it stays on his tan skin.

The door abruptly opened, he flinched. Kinn walked straight to the bed, where he was sitting. Apo growled as he tried to move closer to him "You truly despicable. Two faces!", Apo snarls. It does not affect the older man at all, he only shone a victorious smile. His eyes travel to Apo's neck, his smile widens.

"All of this to make sure you're mine. I love you. I always do but you have chosen him. I'd make sure I'll never let you go this time," Kinn confessed, carefully grabbing Apo's hands and gently kissing his palm, down to the runes mark on his inner wrist. Apo breathes shudder as the lips touch the runes.

"You sick," Apo wanted to shout but it came out as a whimper. Now, Kinn's touch on his skin makes his limb almost melted. The effect of the ritual was so powerful. The bond was stronger than he had anticipated.

"Who are you? Who am I?— For you to go extra miles for this," Apo whispered, he was frustrated and mostly confused. He needed an answer, a real one.

"My name is Kinn Anakinn Theepanyakul, the real King of this country. The one that shaped this country from a scrape after a war. For a thousand years, I've been waiting for you to stand tall and proud in front of me. I loved you then, I love you now," he confessed, his lips touch the fragile skin of his wrist. Apo stopped, Kinn was what age again?! He looks at the young man who is closing his eyes, lips softly brushing on his wrist. Kinn had known everything since the start. Is he the King who led the Dark War?

He scoffed, "bullshit", he spatted out. "Then, I'm a normal 1000 year old Elementalist. Happily having my life with a soulmate", he answered sarcastically, "Are you delusional?" Apo genuinely asked. Kinn smiles, he looks up to his face, blue eyes shine dangerously. He finally realised it was always dangerously full of knowledge, he had seen everything. Does that mean everything they spent and talked about before this was merely a constructive lie?

"Apo, you are more than a mere 18 year old, your soul is older. It's just not the time for you to remember everything. You're my lover. Before and now," Kinn whispered while caressing his cheek, Apo flinched away. Kinn's hand hovering in the air "You're the reincarnation of my Sun,"

Apo tried to prey his hand from the other tight grip, Kinn thumb press on his wrist, on the blue glowing tattoo. His hand instantly stops. His body moves to other commands, it is frustratingly scary. He sighs, "Those things didn't exist. It is either you are immortal or you die. Never in this world mention about reincarnation. Kinn, I might look like your lover, but I'm not", he pointed out, trying to convince the older and powerful man, Kinn did nothing but to watch his outburst with adoration, "You're clearly a sick man" he added after a second, glaring at the young King