The Twin and A Sun

Beneath the bright moonlight, the sound of a baby breaks the silence of the night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Beneath the bright moonlight, the sound of a baby breaks the silence of the night. It was enough to bring tears to the mother, happiness beyond anything she had even felt, but it was only for a second before she grimaced in pain again. The overly new yet same type of labour pain, another baby to come. The shout continues along with the cry of the first healthy baby in the King's arms. After an excruciating 10 minutes, another baby was born, beautiful and healthy.

Mile was born just 10 minutes after Kinn, for any other twins, it could be considered small amount of time. But for both of them, it was a visibly huge difference. As soon as Kinn breathed the air of this country, he was titled as the next King in line, the honour of the country. While Mile is just another son of the King, merely a spare.

Kinn Anakinn Theepanyakul, a name which was chosen carefully by the court and ministers. A noble name for the future ruler. The water sign tattoo was adorning his upper biceps, a truly powerful holder of  water power. Born under a full moon. Moonshine across the country.

Mile Phakphum Romsaithong, a name chosen by the mother. One from hundreds names that both of the parents mentioned if they had one more son, after many years of the first son being born. It is always a tradition that the first rightfully carry the King family name, while the other kids have to use their mother's maiden name. It used to give more nobility to the future king. Mile was born too early; the young royal couple was too preoccupied with the first prince to be grateful of another gift they received from God. A child no one expected, born as the layer upon layer of cloud covers the moon. A dark night.

All their life, both of them were also treated differently. Kinn always had better treatment, a better education and he also always had a better way of controlling his power. As much disappointment the royal family had, Mile did not possess the noble power of water. In fact he did not show any sign of having any power, the first royal known to be infermum. Or so they say.

For what he was, they locked him up inside the east side of the castle, the abandoned wings. Mile had spent his childhood in the dirty, unkempt environment. Away from his brother and family. Servant was sent just to give him food. They never visit, never let Kinn associate with his younger twin, he almost did not remember he had a twin. They abandon him, it may mostly be because of the embarrassment that the royal families could produce some incompetent son, an infermum kind. The purity of their blood would be debunked. The councils also could have added the fuel, they edged the King saying that they were afraid the people would judge Kinn future ruling, as he had shared a womb with an inferns.

They hid him, not knowing he was bound to set free. On the seventh birthday celebration of Kinn, one of their guests had the audacity to wander around the forbidden area of the castle, the east side. She had stumbled upon an unkempt Mile, eating the leftovers of someone else. His hair was long, unruly and his black eyes shadowed the whole room, too intimidating to be just a normal kid.

That is the start of the rumour. Story telling from mouth to mouth, exaggerated story, additional facts. Combination had brought havoc.

Who is the supposed real ruler of Huahin? They asked.

The Other Side of Paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें