My unnie pt. 2

3 months later...

Chaeyoung's POV

Ever since that night, Mina and I have been officially dating.

But last week I started having morning sickness and I crave different kinds of food.

Mina and I knew what symptoms I have been showing, but my family hasn't noticed anything because I'm still asleep when they take Chae Hee to school and go to work then at night they're already asleep when I go home from work.

Right now, I'm at Mina's house because I wanted to take a pregnancy test and find out with her. Even she suggested the idea.

I finished what I had to do in the bathroom and waited a few minutes with her by the living room.

She hugs me close to her like I'm her life-sized teddy bear while resting her chin on my left shoulder.

She gives me sensual kisses on my neck and cheeks while rubbing my shoulders, whispering me comforting words that everything will be fine, she'll never leave me on my own and take responsibility whatever the results are.

I trust every word she said, we haven't known each other for long but we mutually felt a deep connection between us that we are each other's partner for life and as if we've known each other for so long.

Finally, I had to remove my thumb to reveal if there were two lines or not.

As I removed my thumb, I closed my eyes, and my heart beats fast. Slowly, I opened my eyes and covered my mouth after seeing two lines.

I hugged Mina tightly and cried, but it wasn't tears of sadness.

She kisses me on my lips, "We're going to be parents Chaeyoung.." she says softly.

We hugged again, I never felt so happy, and I know she feels the same.

"I love you, I'm not a perfect human being, but I'll try my best to take good care of you and our baby, I'll take responsibility for everything. Please trust me."

"I know you will, I love you too."

We kept hugging when suddenly I remembered, "Love?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I think we should tell my family.."

"Oh right, of course, and I think it's time I should introduce myself as your girlfriend and not as Chae Hee's teacher, right?"

I nodded, but then I saw the nervousness on her face, making me chuckle, "What's with the face?"

She then held my hands, "Babe, I'm honestly nervous I've met your parents already but as Chae Hee's teacher and not your girlfriend so your family especially your dad might kill me in the process but I'll do my best to survive and take responsibility because I know how dads care a lot for their daughters-"

I laughed hard. It's rare for her to be nervous since she's always confident.

"My parents are the kindest and most understanding people you'll ever meet I'm sure you already know that, I bet they'd even be happy with the news. So there's nothing to be afraid of. Plus, Chae Hee really likes you a lot." I assured her.

Mina and I are at that certain age where people ask if we're dating someone or when are we planning to get married, which we couldn't answer before we met each other.

"That's true." she agrees and starts to look at the bright side.

"And she'll freak out when she knows we're actually dating. " she adds, making us both laugh.

---
3 days later

Today is when we decided I introduce Mina to my family as my girlfriend.

I told my mom someone special was coming, since she saw me being very busy in the kitchen and making the house clean.