My Sister G!P

A/N: This is a combination of two requests, one requested for Mina and Chaeyoung to be biological siblings, and the other requested Chaeyoung to be intersex so...

Warning⚠️: Incest leave if you're uncomfortable.

---
Mina and Chaeyoung Son are known to be the most popular and richest siblings in Hanlim Academy.

They're perfect in every way, they're oustanding athletes, top of their class and attract all the students.

All the boys go crazy over Mina while the girls go insane for Chaeyoung instead of being disgusted or weirded out after knowing she's an intersex.

Despite that fact, they don't care and have no interest in any of the students because they are attracted to no other than each other.

But they knew it was wrong in so many levels, so they never told each other that. Chaeyoung always jerks off while thinking of Mina sucking her cock while Mina fingers herself imagining Chaeyoung fucking her pussy.

At school Chaeyoung is cool and very cold but on the inside she could be very childish, she easily gets upset with thing she hates, like the guys that court Mina for example. She then couldn't survive without Mina's help or supervision even in the most simple things even if she's in high school already.

Mina doesn't mind this childish behavior, she loves taking care of Chaeyoung and says no to every guy since none of them charm her at all even if Chaeyoung doesn't tell her to cut them off.

One night Chaeyoung was done taking a bath and Mina cane in to her room to brush her hair every night.

Chaeyoung immediately hardens as she saw Mina in a tank top and tight shorts.

She covers her crotch with a pillow as Mina climbs up the bed and sits behind her.

She gulps and she could feel sweat start to form on the side of her face.

"Chaengie are you ok?"

"Hmm? Y-yeah" Chaeyoung stutters and laughs awkwardly.

"Are you sure? I'm your sister Chaeng, tell me when there is something wrong"

"I know but I'm fine there's nothing wrong."

Deep down inside Mina already knew Chaeyoung got hard, she wore thst tank top and tight shorts on purpose and she immediately look at Chaeyoung's crotch when she first entered her room.

"Th-that new guy Bambam...did you reject him? I hate him too." Chaeyoung asked to change the topic, there's another guy that confessed to Mina earlier at school and wanted to court her.

Mina then smirked from behind and decided to prank her, "Really? Too bad I said yes to him."

"WHAT?!?!" Chaeyoung was shocked and not in a good way.

"Why didn't you tell me unnie??? You said no matter who you don't like them and that you'll ask me first!!!" She started having tantrums.

"It's my life Chaeyoung-ah, I do whatever I want, he's kinda cute, so that's why I said yes."

"No, no, no!! You promised!!! I hate you!!" She then grabbed the pillow covering her crotch and hit Mina with it multiple times.

Mina then saw the bulge on her sweatpant and grabbed the pillow tonthrow it away.

She then went to Chaeyoung's crotch and the latter was surprised she immediately tried to cover it.

"D-don't look there!!" Chaeyoung suddenly screamed.

"Let me take a look Chaeng, what if there's something wrong with you?" Mina said, but that was just an excuse to see her bulge or finally the cock she always fantasized.