Chapter 2 : There is no way he will accept the request.. right..?

~~~~~~~ Happy reading ~~~~~~~~
.
.

"I'll think about it."

Jisoo was stalking Dokyeom the whole day, trying to find some hints or Dokyeom's answer for -- confession.

But, when he found out about the answer, he dropped to the floor, and tears starts coming out.

"Okay, i will accept your confession."

The one whose confession got accepted was happy, but not with the one listening to their conversation right now.

Minghao was from the cafeteria with Woozi, and was enjoying his choco milk until he saw Jisoo on the floor while watching someone.

"Soo?"

Minghao was confused for a second, but when Woozi kneeled to the ground just like how Jisoo's position, he immediately understand the situation, because he saw Dokyeom and ---, making eye contact for a full minute while holding hands.

"Soo.. Stand up, do you want a kiwi ice-cream? I will buy it for you..," by that words, Jisoo immediately calmed down a bit, "Woozi's words really works," Minghao said in his mind.

"Calm him down, i'll buy him a kiwi ice cream."

Minghao immediately nodded, and he leads Jisoo to his class, waiting for Woozi.

After Woozi came back and Jisoo starts to calm down, Woozi asked, "Can you tell me, what's going on your heart right now, Soo?"

"I-i do not know.. I know i didn't confess.."

When Minghao opened his mouth, Woozi immediately stared at him, and his stare somehow said, "DO. NOT. SAY. A. WORD."

"Continue please, soo."

"B-but.. When i see him accepting -- confession.. My heart breaks.. The weird thing is.. He avoided me after that confession.. Am i that bad for him? I thought if i'm being nice to him, he will know about my feelings.."

"He avoided you, soo?" Now, Minghao is the one asking.

"Yes.. When i greet him, he will ignore him, when i tried to talk with him, he will tries to end the conversation f-fa--"

Suddenly, the sentence stopped by the tears that starts coming out again from Joshua's eyes.

Woozi breathed hardly, and then start to pats Joshua's hair, "Don't worry.. I feel like something is wrong about Dokyeom, but for now, the only thing i can do for you now is just stay by your side," Woozi said.

Joshua smiled, and said, "Thank you, woo."

"There is something wrong.."

.

.

.

"Woozi is so sweet bro, i might fall in love with him.."
- Minghao

                                 🐣

Is it weird if i like you this much that i don't want you to be anyone's, Seok..?

.

.

.

Day by day, week by week. Woozi is observing Dokyeom, i mean.. How dare he makes his best friend cry?

He notices something is weird.. It's-

.

"Hao.."

"Hm? Is there something you need soo?"

Jisoo covered his face with his hands, and started confessing what his true feelings are.

"Should i try asking him what is his true feelings?"

"Sure, who knows if he actually likes you?" Minghao answered.

"No.. Nevermind," Joshua immediately changed his mind, "He will probably think i'm a creep.."

"Huft.," Minghao removed Jisoo's hands, showing his sad face.

"Let's go get chicken sandwich, how's that sound?"

Joshua immediately nodded, that sad face turned into a happy face in a second after Minghao mentioned chicken.

In different side of the class, Minghao noticed a girl, not really his type, but he can't deny the fact that she's pretty.

He looks like he's playing some piano from his phone, and writing some songs.

He wants to found out what is the girl doing, but his hands was pulled by a enthuiastic Joshua.

"Is she a songwriter or something? If she is a songwriter, she's so amazing!"
-Minghao

.
.
.

"Excuse me.. Is it okay if i sit next to you?"

.

"Yeon?"

Hey hey hey! Hope u still waiting for our update!
It's
Happinessisbooseoksoon
See u in the next update
___________________________________
Don't forget to voting our story, Comment and Follow us!
_______________❀✾❀______________