Chapter 5 : First date, wait, who is that, Jihoon?

~~~~~~~ Happy reading ~~~~~~~~
.
.

"DID YOU JUST CONFESSED TO ME!?SODIDJDIDH AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Yes, this is Jisoo speaking. He even falls because of how flustered he are, the surprising thing is, he landed in Seokmin's chest.

Seokmin laughed so hard that Woozi heard it and noticed both of them was in a romantic position..

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK.."

You thought that was Jihoon? No, it was actually Yuqi.

Miyeon then continue with screaming, "DID YOU GUYS JUST BECOME OFFICIAL?????" Soyeon sighed, "How could i have a group members like you guys.."

When Miyeon & Yuqi was suprised by the sudden events, Jihoon just touched Seokmin's shoulders, and said, "I knew you like Jisoo all this time, Seok."

Dokyeom giggled, but his response was not expected by Woozi.

Dokyeom then answered with whispering "And i know you like --, Hoon."

That short pale man turned red in a miliseconds after 'his' name got mentioned.

"To celebrate Seoksoo become official, how about we go to the new mall after school?" Miyeon invited them now, actually, this request is just for Seokmin and Jisoo's relationship to get more solid by hanging out together.

Yuqi & Dokyeom then screamed, "YEAHHHHH!!!"

What they didn't notice is actually Soyeon & Woozi dissapeared to find Shuhua.

"Hua.. You didn't know about Soojin..?" Woozi asked.

"Huh? What's about Soojin unnie?" Jihoon & Soyeon laughed at the same time, making Shuhua confused.

"She likes you, idiot," Soyeon answered with a joking accent, teasing Shuhua for not knowing this.

"W-wait, she likes me back?"

.

.

Oh yeah about Jisoo, he was mentally stable after he falls, but when he was about to go from Dokyeom's hug, Dokyeom carried him.

"S-seok! Put me down!"

"No, oh thinking about it, did you love me back or not?"

At the beginning, there is only silence, but then he got the answer.

Jisoo then mumbled, "Of course i like you too, idiot.," he answered that while covered his whole face with Dokyeom's uniform.

"I like you too, Soo!"

"Shh! D-don't be so loud about it!"

It's

Happinessisbooseoksoon

See u in the next update
___________________________________
Don't forget to voting our story, Comment and Follow us!
_______________❀✾❀______________