Chapter 8 : Seungcheol?

Jisoo, MiQiSeo and GyuHoon searched the entire mall---including the parking lot---but it's still the same, they didn't find Dokyeom.

"Haa! I'm sooo tired! It's been 8 hours since Dokyeom went missing.." The clock in Yuqi's phone showed that it has been 11 hours since they came to the mall and 10 hours since Seokmin was missing. Yuqi was so tired because she searched the entire mall, up and down, inside and outside.
"Yeah.. We didn't found Dokyeom anywhere.."

Jisoo still didn't gave up, "Soo, rest for a moment! We can search later," Mingyu got some smack in the face after that, "Oww, what did i do!?"

"You didn't search for him! You only came when you see Jihoon searching on the 2nd floor with Miyeon, Yuqi and Soyeon," Mingyu giggled while scratching (?) his head. "You're lucky i love you," Mingyu, who heard that clearly was so happy that Jihoon finally confesses to him, "Aww, i know you love me!"

"I've always loved you, who said i wasn't?"
"I know, but you never said the word love and "Mingyu" together, right?" Jihoon face quickly turns into a tomato, "SHUT UP!"

When all of his friends are taking a rest, Jisoo is the only one who's still searching on the 3rd floor, "Will i find him..?"

Suddenly, a loud sound can be heard and the power got shut down.

"Hm? What are you guys doing here?" Seungcheol and Jeonghan came after hearing the explosion for about 3 minutes later. For your information, Seungcheol and Jeonghan is a policeman and the police station is beside the mall, so it only took both of them 1 minutes to go into that mall.

"We were searching for Seokmin, Cheol." Jihoon said.

"I just saw him with someone and he looked like he fainted.."
"WAIT, WHO IS THAT 'SOMEONE'?" Jisoo panicked.
"I don't know! It's a girl."

No. Soyeon was right.
It's Her.

With no doubt, they knew that Seokmin is still there. So, Seungcheol announced to everyone in that mall with a megaphone to go inside one of the restaurant there, because he will lock that mall, so the kidnapper won't go too far.

"But we already searched everywhere," Soyeon said. "And we still didn't find it."
Seungcheol then asked, "Did you guys check the room at the parking lot?"

Suddenly, everyone including Jisoo was so confused. Because they did not find a single room there. "What room?"

Seungcheol smiled at first, then replied with a simple "Follow me."

The sound from a creaking door filled out that room, that room was full of web spiders. But there's something that shocked them even more.

Seokmin, tied while sitting in a chair with Yoo Eunseo beside him, 'exploring' Dokyeom. "Disgusting!" Miyeon, after seeing that scene, immediately closed his eyes seeing Dokyeom half naked, such a disgusting woman, she thought.

"I knew it was you." Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry.. But i want to break up, you cheated on me, and i can't give you anymore chances."

That cold day, Seokmin, wearing a scarf and thick sweater, broke up with Yoo Eunseo who was found doing "that" with someone else.

"You already realized now, Soo?" Now, Eunseo finally said something.

"Guess you didn't know who we brought to this place."

"Hu-" Eunseo was stunned when she saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"Maam, you're under arrest for kidnap-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Eunseo pulls out her gun and point it at Dokyeom, threatening them to let her go. "If you dare to get close to me, then someone's life will have to go!"

But one moment later, a gunshot could be heard and the room was filled with silence afterwards.

"Jiwoo? Sooyoung?" Jiwoo, then put her gun down after seeing Eunseo lay down on the ground, holding her feet, where she has been shot by Jiwoo.

"Hello, Cheol, we came to the mall to check because apparently the mall is locked. It's me and Sooyoung shift to patrol outside the mall, and we found the mall locked, so we decided to ask people gathered in a store and we found out that you guys are searching for Dokyeom, so we searched for you!" Chuu explained.

"What a long-long explanation there, Woo." Jiwoo burst out laughing when she saw Yuqi's face, Yuqi was terrified of what Eunseo did to Dokyeom. "YOUR FACE YUQI- AHAHAHAHA"

"SHUT THE F-"

While everyone was talking with Jiwoo and Sooyoung, Jisoo went to Dokyeom, and opens his hoodie, and wears it to him. "Are you okay, bud?"

"N-no.."

"Eunseo is now laying on the ground, Seok. She deserves it."

Seokmin didn't say anything after that.

That day ended with Seokmin and Jisoo seing Eunseo being charged with kidnapping and resisting arrest.

But the trauma didn't leave Seokmin's mind.

And finally.. This story had an update. I know it has been like ages when this story was uploaded, because for the last 2 months i focused on my studies and reading novels, also, i didn't find any motivation to continue this story.

And now, i finally have that motivation.
I'll try to make the next chapter as soon as possible.

And, as usual,

It's
Happinessisbooseoksoon
See u in the next update!
___________________________________
Don't forget to voting our story, Comment and Follow us!
_______________❀✾❀______________