Chapter 9: Are you okay, Seok?

That day was the scariest day Seokmin has experienced his whole life.

What did he do to Eunseo?

Why did she do that?

Why..?

And until now, he hasn't find a solid answer from her. The only answer he got is 'nothing.'

Honestly, he thought he will be trapped forever.

But not so long after that, Jisoo came in and save him. And he was grateful for that.

But the trauma of being trapped and experiencing sexual harrassment by his own ex, Eunseo, is still there.

Will Jisoo succeed to heals Seokmin's trauma?

Well, Seokmin himself hope that he can heal his trauma, with the help of Jisoo of course.

The sun finally rose after that long day.

"Seok,"
"Hm..?"

A kiss landed into Seokmin's cheeks, suddenly making his cheeks turn red.

After that kidnapping incident, Seokmin has become quite since. And he would only talk with Jisoo.

"I hate you," said Seokmin while hiding himself under his blanket, suddenly filling that room with Jisoo's laughter.

"Love you too, hun."

While Seokmin is still hiding under the blanket, Jisoo got up and opened his curtain, inviting sunlight into that room.

Jisoo looked up at the sky. Finding the sky is beautiful today---as beautiful as his boyfriend---he wanted to let Seokmin know. I mean, it would be better for Seokmin to actually have some fresh air after that right?

Jisoo then went to Seokmin and shoke him. "Hey, seok. Why don't you get up and sit at the balcon with me?"

.

After some showering and preparing, Seokmin and Jisoo continued their journey to their school.

Jisoo is wearing a casual outfit--a normal t-shirt with jeans. While Seokmin's outfit is kinda.. Unique, Jisoo would say. Seokmin wore a long sleeved shirt with jeans and a scarf in his neck. And the fact he wore a beanie too makes him more than prepared for winter.

"Why did you wore a winter outfit in sum-"
"Shh."

Well, Jisoo didn't continue to ask him after that.

And they arrived at school!

Jisoo saw Seokmin turning his head down, That girl. That girl made Seokmin like this. Oh if i could broke her into pieces and then feed her parts to pigs, oh that would be satisf-

"Soo."
Jisoo stopped his imagination there, "Hm?"
"What if our classmate thinks i'm no longer a virgin because of her?"

I guess she really got you traumatised, Seok. It's okay. I'll always be by your side.

But Jisoo can't say that. It'll make Seokmin thinks he's a coward to be traumatized over that scary experience.

"Then i'll go fight them until their jaw breaks!"
Seokmin smiled. His first smile after that day.

"Promise?"
"100% promise."

And the bell rang.

.

"Do we really need to go?" Seokmin asked.
"Yeah, you were the victim."

Seokmin sighed. Today, the court will decide whether Yoo Eunseo is guilty or not. It's kinda fast considering it only took 1 day.

"Okay.."

Seokmin and Jisoo are on their way to court now.

"I have a bad feeling about this.."
"Why, seok? It's gonna be okay, you'll receive justice."
"I don't know.."

What will the court say?

Hellooooo!

It has been ages since i uploaded this story (not really). I'm sorry if this chapter was boring. I'd love to hear any ideas for the upcoming chapters from you!

It's
Happinessisbooseoksoon
See u in the next update
___________________________________
Don't forget to voting our story, Comment and Follow us!
_______________❀✾❀______________