Chapter 4 : A beginning of Seoksoo

~~~~~~~~ Happy reading ~~~~~~~~
.
.

"So Seokmin actually liked him!?"

Time by time, day by days, week by weeks, and Jisoo's feeling hasn't changed.

You think Jihoon is the only one feeling there's something wrong about Seokmin? Oh no-no, you're wrong.

He started to stalk Seokmin again, but he found nothing, until one day, he was from class 2-B, his friend's class, Mingyu, and when he was about to go back to his class, he founds a couple talking about something in the corridor.

_"Seokmin!?"_ Jisoo was surprised, but he didn't screamed, he just said that in his hearts.

"Okay.. I completely understand. Goodluck, seok."
"Thank you for understanding me, hua.. I hope you found a good boyfriend or girlfriend, even better than me."

Shuhua then step back, and he found Jisoo eavesdroping their conversation.

"E-eh!? S-sorry, hua!" The one that was found out overheard automatically panicked, different from Jisoo, Shuhua had a completely different reaction.

"It's okay. I suggest you to chase Seokmin, i think he has something to tell you."

After hearing that, he randomly said "thank you" and runned, in the beginning, he didn't even want to chase Seokmin, but his heart tells his brain to chase Seokmin.

"S-seok!" Jisoo still chasing Jisoo even tho he's panting like crazy, Seokmin, the one who got chased freezed in the same place.

"Why, soo?"

"Stop pretending! I know you were hiding something!" Jisoo confessed everything he held back the whole time, "You didn't love Shuhua that much, didn't you?"

Silence is the only thing Jisoo got, but that silence turned into an answer in just a second.

"Looks like you found out, soo.."

"Then who do you like!" Jisoo is now mad, why is Seokmin still manages to hides something after being asked that serious!

"You."

"E-eh!?"

Jisoo didn't realize his face become more red time by time, the situation becomes awkward, but Seokmin handled it perfectly.

Seokmin's hands landed in Jisoo's head, and was continued with a touching answer,

"I love only you, one and only, Hong Jisoo."

Huyuuu! This story is kinda short but the next story gonna be a long story and more fakegram 😏😏

It's
Happinessisbooseoksoon
See u in the next update
___________________________________
Don't forget to voting our story, Comment and Follow us!
_______________❀✾❀______________