Chapter 6: The ability to stop time

An

Well it turns out it won't be base on one of Ryan Higa's vids but then this chapter will be romantic, trust me or maybe not. Another an at the end!

Your POV

*ring* *ring* *ring* *ri-

"Hello??" You yawned then looked at the time, it was 5:31 am.

"Ah (y/n)! Your awake, I have to tell you something" that was Mr.Gourd ( making up last names here ) I'm totally sleeping right now Mr.Gourd, plz leave a message after you get a diet!

"Hmm?"

"Your taking a rest day tomorrow and on sunday!" He said.

"Really? But who will take the job?"

"Mike Schimdt"

"Hi!"

A high pitch male voice squeaked on the phone. That would be Mike.

"That's all! Bye!"

-line cut off-

You yawned and went back to sleep.

~Dream~

You saw yourself walking down the empty hallway. "This is, new.." You muttered. You heard a music playing and followed it. You saw a big blue box with a red ribbon on it. A figure jump out of it and you fell on the floor. "H-hi?" You stammered. It chuckled. "Hello, I'm Marionette. But you can call me Puppet' "Hi Marionette! I'm (y/n)" you smiled. "Wanna be friends?" Puppet asked. "Okie!"

~End of dream~

You woke up and glanced at the clock. 6:48am, you dragged yourself out of bed and make breakfast.

**time skip cuz' I'm too lazy to type**

You opened up the glass door from the pizzeria and by surprise you get tackled by human formed Chica. " (yyyyy/nnnn)!!" She yelled. "HELLOO!"

"Uh hi?" You said. "We're playing something fun! Wanna join???" She asked. "Sure!" You said.

She dragged u all the way to a party room to see the boys in human form except for Gold on the table that has a empty bottle in the middle. You sat beside Bonnie. "Who goes first?" Foxy asked. "Let the bottle pick" Bonnie said. Bonnie spun the bottle and it spin and spin and spin until it points at.... "(Y/n)!" Freddy said. You spun it and it points at Foxy. Foxy took a paper from the empty jar as his eyes widen. "Dare" he gulped.

"Hooray!!" You said then you evilly looked at Chica and Foxy. "I want you to, kiss Chica RIGHT ON THE LIPS in front of us and right now" you said. "Holy pikachu save me..." Foxy said. He leaned it and gave a quick kiss on Chica's lips. Chica fainted. "Eh... What just happened?" Bonnie asked. "Let her be, she's having a love attack" Freddy said. "Hold on, she loves me?" Foxy asked. "Eyup" Freddy said. "Well, I love u too lassie" Foxy gave Chica a kiss on lips again. 'Aw soo sweet, wish i would have a lover like that' you mumbled.

**time skip by the bell ringing 6am**

"Guys, I won't be here tomorrow either on Sunday so... Bye" you said as they frowned. "Awww..." They said as they started to walk away.

Golden Freddy's POV ( here comes the cute part, maybe not part )

Hold on, she won't be here tomorrow and either on Sunday!?? What the!? I guess I need to do it know. I teleport infront of her. "Hi Goldy!" You smiled. I closed my eyes as the clock freezes. The dust flying around stopped. Everything froze, except for me. I made everything stopped, yes i have the power to stop time. I looked at her straight in the eye with a smile on my face. I leaned it and kissed her right on the lips as I put a necklace on her. "I love you (y/n), I'm just too weak to show my feelings for ya" I said then kissed her again. I made the time go back again and vanished before (y/n) can see me kissing her.

Your POV

Huh? What just happened? Goldy was infront of me earlier and now he's gone. Hmm.. I felt something cold near my neck and looked at it. It was a blue diamond covered top hat and your name written in golden colored words. Is this from Golden Freddy? You felt your heart pounding as you touched your lips. He-he kissed me!? Or I'm just dreaming!?

AN

Mwahahaha! Goldy kissed u!! X3 I would like to dedicate this chapter for AniaLovesBooks ( did i get this right? ) for supporting me and reading this fan fic X3 if this story got 50 or more votes by Christmas there would be a special chapter!!!

P.S I'm going to make u more normal alright? But I'll still make u childish a bit starting next chapter :) see ya >3<