Chapter 23: Stupid Sickness

AN

Nope, you ain't pregnant >:3 and the girl on the media is Aiko. Yeah, she wears glasses.

2 weeks later...

Your POV

You sniffled as Goldy dragged his leg. "Don't go!" You said as you sob. Gold facepalmed. "I'll be back for 3 hours (y/n) and will you please let go of my leg!?" He snarled.

"Eh... No"

"Let go or I'll never come back" he growled.

"Bring me with you!" You said.

"You have a fever and cold" he answered.

"But I'm strong!"

"No, just let go of my leg or else... I'll leave you for the rest of your life" he warned.

"Fine" you pouted. Aiko and Robert are on work, Foxy and Chica are dating and Mangle took Patches ( Aiko's border collie puppy ) at the grooming salon to groom Patches matted fur which means Freddy and Bonnie are staying with you at the mansion. So you decided to do some mess In the mansion and blame Freddy and Bonnie for it.

You went to the Nutella room and ate all the Nutellas. You went to the swimming pool and poured (f/c) food color then some glitters for extra bootiful!. You swam and do the ice bucket challenge. You felt yourself getting dizzy and your vision are getting blurry.

"(Y/n)! Where are you!?" Freddy called out.

"Fred-" you passed out because of coldness and illness.

Freddy's POV

"Shoot! She's so pale and hot!"

"What kind of hot!?" I glared at Bonnie.

"Tsk, her temperature not her body!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Let's bring her to her room" I said and I carried her towards her room then layed her on bed.

"What now?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know!"

"Your In charge and you don't know!"

"Excuse me, we're both in charge!" I snapped. "I think we should give her some medicine..."

"I think we should give her some medicine..." Bonnie echoed.

"You just repeated what I have said!" I snapped.

"Idc" he shot back. I growled.

"I think I saw some medicine downstairs that may make her feel better"

"You ain't a doctor!"

"Who do you want me to call then!? Batman!?"

"Ok I give up!" Bonnie put his hands up in the air, defeated. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the stomach hard as I walk past by.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

I saw a bottle of medicine downstairs and it says 'Happy Pill' Hmmm.. Smile is the best medicine right? So this should be the one! I grabbed it and some water before going upstairs.

"Freddy!!! She's awake!" Bonnie said. I saw (y/n) blinking at me.

"Ugh... I feel horrible" (y/n) groaned as she scratched her temples.

"Drink this!" I handed her the 'happy pill' and a cup of water. She glanced at the medicine then at me then back to the pill. She popped it in her mouth and drank it.

"Wow! I feel so much better!" She squealed. I touched her forehead and her fever is gone and so does her cold.

"Cool!" Bonnie said.