Chapter 12: Hangover

An

X.X the guys have found vodka, what would happen next??

Your POV

"uh...." You watched the boys except Goldy pouring vodkas in small cups.

"Alright, don't even try get bigger cups. I'll punch all of you if you do!!!" You started to walk away.

"(Y/N)!! DONT LEAVE ME!!" Chica ran after you.

"Let's watch a movie!" You squealed.

"Ok, there's the movie room next to the gaming room" Chica pointed at the pale cream door.

"We have a movie room?? Sweet!!!!!" You pulled Chica inside and picked a movie.

"What movie is that?" Chica asked sitting down on one of the chairs.

"White Chicks" you smirked as you plopped on the DVD.

Goldy's POV

"Quick! Get bigger cups while (y/n) and Chica is gone!" Freddy whispered at Bonnie but I can clearly hear it. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away but Freddy grabbed me by the collar.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked as he poured vodka at a big cup then handed it to me. "Drink"

"No" I growled.

"Come on Gold! Don't be such a party pooper!!" Foxy said as he jug down a bottle of vodka.

"Yeahhhh..." Bonnie dranked his 5th shot.

"I don't drink" I said.

"Just one drink" Foxy was half drunk.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and drank it. It taste horrible. It dropped the cup and started gag.

"Another one!!" Bonnie handed me another but I refuse it.

"I need water" I said.

"Here" Foxy handed me a bottle. I drank it quickly without looking at it. I looked the bottle, it's a bottle of alcohol. Damn that fox.

"THIS ISNT WATER!" I hitted that moron in the head causing the bottle to break.

"ALCOHOL IS LIFE!!!" Bonnie said as he finished his 12th shot.

"Bonnie your drunk!!" I said.

"No I'm not.... Let's go to Narnia!!!" He said sheepishly as he bumped in the wall.

I feel a bit tipsy... Ugh...

"WHERE GOING ON A TRIP! ON OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP!!" I spun to see Freddy on top of a big flower pot. "LOOK AT ME!! IM GROOT!!"

I face palmed. These morons are so drunk.

"Drink *hic* th- *hic* this! *hic*" Foxy forcefully jug the bottle of alcohol in my mouth making me feel tipsy.

"LET'S GO MEET CAPTAIN HOOK AND BEAT UP JAKE!!!" Foxy took out his fake pirate sword. "ALSO, IM GOING TO MARRY IZZY!! (( did I get it right? ))"

"Dude, you already have a girlfriend!" I said as I jug down another vodka. Wooo!! It feels so good!!!

"Oh yeah.... I WILL JUST GET HER PIXIE DUST FOR CHICA TO FLY!!!"

Your POV

"(XD) he took out his ingrown toenail!!" Chica giggled as the movie ended. Suddenly you heard a window broke.

"I knew this is going to happen!!" Chica growled, standing up from her chair.

"What would happed? Tell me, are you a future predicter?"