Chapter 22: we're going on a trip~ part 2

Your POV

"We're not made of Nutellas" Goldy glared at you for biting his ear.
"I thought we we're (D:)" you make a sad face.

"Now to beat this fox up" Goldy glared at Foxy.

"GOTTA FLEE!" Foxy ran away and hides under his seat. He bumped his head cause he's too big. "(Bleep)!"

"Time for your punishment" Gold's right hand started to glow dark blow. "don't worry, it won't hurt"

"What are you doing?" You asked Gold. You we're about to stop Gold was he will do but he pulled you away. Until a red light blinded your eyes so you covered your eyes. You saw a red fox with an eye patch and a brown ripped pants.

"Omg... Is that..."

"FOXY!?"

"HE'S SO CUTE" Chica gave Foxy a death hug. He yelped in surprise.

"He's so kawaii!!" You squealed and hugged Foxy too.

"Ehem!" Goldy gritted his teeth.

"Oh..." You let go and hug Goldy. "Don't be jealous you Winnie the pooh"

"I'm not jealous..." He said as he continued to grit his teeth. You can tell that he is very jealous so you wrapped your fox tail in his waist and bring him closer to you.

Goldy smiled and messed your hair. You blushed badly and your other 8 tails appeared. (( I accidentally wrote 7 tails, it suppose to be 9 tails so yeah... ))

"Enjoying it, I see..." Goldy snickered as you blushed madly. He scratch behind of your fox ear and purred loudly. You saw Gold snickering.

"Do you want me to bite your ears again!?" You growled. Goldy shaked his head as a no.

"Awww, don't be sad you stupid cutie" you hugged him and inserted a Dorito chip in his mouth.

A few hours past and your bored as heck. You went at the back and saw Aiko sleeping on Robert's shoulder and Robert is peacefully sleeping too. You smirked as you saw them snuggling each other. You took a picture of them and snickered. Mangle is still snoring as usual and Chica is sleeping and Foxy is sleeping on Chica's lap.

Golden Freddy is sleeping while snoring cutely. You stared at his face. He's so cute (>///<) and handsome when sleeping. You leaned closer to his face and brushed his bangs out of his face. You went back at the back and watch Aiko and Robert sleep.

"We're here!!!!!!!" Freddy screeched causing Aiko and Robert to wake up and bumped each others faces causing them to kiss each other on the lips. You snickered and picture the two of them until you heard a loud thud and saw Foxy fell on the floor by Chica jump up in surprise. You saw Gold being bumped on the window.

You went back at Robert and Aiko. Aiko pushed him away and hide her face by hiding in the hood while Robert is gritting his teeth.

"You friggin' son of an alarm clock!" Robert cursed.

"Ok people, out of the car" Chica stretched her arms while Foxy is limping around because he may broke his paw earlier.

All of you went out of the car except Bonnie still sleeping.

"You know what is the best way to wake up a purple douche bag bunny?" Mangle asked.

"What?"

"This" Mangle put a crab on Bonnie's face. It snapped his nose.

"Ah (bleeeepppppp!!!)" Bonnie cursed as he ran around the sea shore.

All of you laughed except Aiko still hiding her face from her hood.