Chapter 29: Meeting (y/n)'s parents

Reminders:

(M/n)- Mother's name

(F/n)- Father's name

Your POV

It's your monthsary today and your really nervous about it. You wore a white crop shirt with a golden heart design in front, golden skirt and some random shoes. You wore the necklace Goldy gave you that you have finaly found and braided your hair. I'm so nervous, will they forgive me? Will they hate me for what I have done??

A loud knock disturbed you from your thoughts. You opened the door to see Golden Freddy beaming.

"Happy monthsary!" He gave you a kiss. He handed you a Golden rose that has a dark gray heart shaped diamond in the middle.

"This is so... Beautiful" you said in awe.

"Here" he put the rose near your ear. He put away the scrunchie revealing a wavy hair. "Your marvelous"

"I think it's the rose your complementing to" you said.

"Nope. It's you" He corrected then both of you teleported infront of Goldy's motorcycle.

"NOPE! WE'RE NOT RIDING THIS ONE!" You shaked your head as you back off remembering the last time the two of you rode that. ( if you still remember that, I love u as a faithful reader )

"Ride on or else you'll have to walk!" He warned.

"Ok, I'll walk than dying from a motorcycle" you rolled your eyes and started to walk away. You are now 5 feet away from him but he quickly carried you and put you on his shoulder like a sack of potato.

"GOLDY! PUT ME DOWN!" you yelled.

"Nope!" He said popping the 'p'.

"GOLDEN FREDDY FAZBEAR! PUT ME DOWN!" you smirked.

"Calling me by my whole name isn't gonna work (Y/n) (L/n)" he smirked back as he called you by your whole name. Curse this Winnie the Pooh. A few footsteps later the two of you are infront of his golden motorcycle. He forced you to sit down at the back so you did what he told you so.

"Hold on tight on my waist, vixen" he taunted.

"Nope! No hugs toda- AAAAAHHHHH!!!" He drove his motorcycle very fast making you strangle his neck.

"ACK!" He choked from your sudden grip in his neck. He let go of the motorcycle sending the two of you falling.

"AHHHHH!" You screamed. "WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" /)(XOX)(\

"I won't let you die" he promised. "I promise"

Goldy grabbed your arm then held the handle of the motorcycle and both of you perfectly landed on the ground while riding on it.

"KKKYYYAAAAA!!!!" you screamed again because of the fast speed. The wheels screech loudly and the motorcycle stopped.

"Are you alright?" Goldy asked and you shakily nodded. "What's wrong?"

"...."

"Near death experience I see..." He responded then zoomed away. You always wonder if Goldy can read minds (.-.) But that's not the real problem. Your wearing a skirt for Pete's sake! (-3-)

***timeskip later***

"Is this the mansion?" Goldy asked. You stared at the mansion, wait scratch that. YOUR HOME back before. It's still the same as before. You nodded.

Both of you went infront of the gate and two guards blocked the gate.

"Who are you?" One of the guards which his name is Steve asked.